Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
my views on drugs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U40o3eDNOk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
awoooo
drug addicts of gbs

Awooooooooooo

as for myself: pretty much anything minus crack, meth, etc. because I’m horrifically bougie. I don’t inject as I’m petrified.

I’ve hesitated with psychedelics as I have had depression since I was thirteen, but I’m at a stage where as long as I’m in a good environment, I’m keen.

My faves? Good ol’ cannabis, Cuervo gold, fine Columbian, most opiates, and occasionally legal amphetamines. Lyrica is my white whale, will most likely kill me but god what a feeling, or lack there of.

As of late I stick with cannabis, cocktails and “crap I stumble into”. Partner’s friend gave me dexy and I’m planning on a midnight run this holiday weekend.

I also love/hate making edibles. Recently made a gingerbread that will disembowel you. Fun stuff!

E: time to absolutely wreck this thread: how would you describe your usage? Addiction? Disorder? Ain’t nothin but a gooood time?

I personally enjoy the phrase “better living through chemistry”

teen witch fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Apr 7, 2023

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Peggy Edson posted:

I drink alcohol on the weekend, in moderate amounts op

Rookie numbers, gotta be blowin over .1 to join us. Here kid, have this g&t and meet me in the car, you’re driving.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

dsf posted:

i did opiates for like 10 years culminating in shooting heroin for the last few years of my use. ive tried just about everything including smoking crack a few dozen times but opiates were the one thing that completely devoured me. been clean about 4 years now, aside from taking the odd hit of acid here and there

heres the funny part, I can think back to all the times I shot up and feel nothing but when I think about crack I start getting euphoric recall like a motherfucker. racing heart, sweaty palms, all that stuff. I mean I had fun doing it and all but I didnt think it was THAT great at the time

oh and I used to smoke a ton of weed too but I hate it now

Congrats on recovery. I’ve heard that the crack desire during sobriety is kind of a thing? You’re not the first I’ve heard it from

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I also use cannabis on a daily basis to the point that if I cease suddenly I will have profound rebound insomnia for 10-14 days, so, I would also say I am addicted to that one.

I had a TB back in January and got maybe 6-7 hours of restful sleep over a week. The only way I slept was taking my partner’s mirtazapin, and it was heavenly. I’m planning on doing a TB in summer but I need to taper down first.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
What’s weird is despite my moderate substance use, I need to be in an ok mood minimum in order to do so.

I can’t do anything if I’m upset, angry, depressed, etc. and sometimes it’s forced myself to get myself together when I’m depressed if I want to smoke.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

The Dregs posted:

I gave up making edibles. It is far easier just to make/buy some tincture and squirt a few drops on whatever i cook (or directly into my mouth) and get just as high without all the trouble.

I’m the opposite, but it’s only because you can’t get alcohol strong enough here (or at least without a nonsense wait time)

I’m currently trying a real quick tincture now for Easter but I’m skeptical, but…happy to be proven wrong

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

The Dregs posted:

Aww that sucks man. I can get Everclear within a block

I think you can extract with vodka (or maybe a 100+ proof bourbon would work better if you can get that), it just takes longer.

Highest proof I can get is 80% rum, and Austrian at that? Decent price though.

I can get stronger alcohol when I’m in other countries and bring it back, which is why I’m genuinely considering a second suitcase the next time I visit my mom and plan out to hit the legal limit before I need to get involved with the taxman. No, the sober one.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

yugioh mishima posted:

stroh? god that stuff is horrible

339kr saved, thank you

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

A Terrible Person posted:

Just out of curiosity, is there anything that has a similar effect to Fluoxetine but without the crippling side effects?

Asking for a friend.

Like, the antidepressant? If it’s that, they shouldn’t be taking SSRIs, they’re all fairly similar. I’m on Wellbutrin now and it rules

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Entorwellian posted:

Take it with a bunch of metamucil to slow down gut motility and you got yourself a ridiculously great high that lasts half the day.

Elaborate - I’ve never heard of this before and I’m curious. I don’t need to be making GBS threads my guts out (dairy works fine for that), but I’m curious about this addition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
In the tenth grade, a friend of mine yoinked mystery pills from his dads medicine cabinet, and this was in 06-07, so erowid was something I couldn’t use on my flip phone off the bat (but it was something I knew about even then).

Now, us being idiot teens we just kinda took whatever and I took something from a bottle with a label on it. Thankfully, I had the idea to write the name down…after taking three mystery blue pills.

Next period was Global History and we had an essay to write. You can see how I started and formed a normal essay…and how it just all fell apart as three loving percocets started kicking in. I think I got like a loving 30 on that essay? I didn’t even remember how I got home, I just remember writing the essay, slowly nodding out and then walking off a school bus, in front of my house.

Don’t worry, the next day I spaced them over the span of a day.