Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Spinz posted:

I didn't know this
Man I am happy for you
I needed to read something this great today,thank you

I still haven't drank since my gbs fiasco, feels good man

I do not miss it at all
And I quit smoking ? I don't know 4 years ago

I still can't believe I did that, I LOVED smoking

Somewhere along the way you must have decided that you loved living more :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Did you know that if a dude smokes enough weed science suggests you could possibly get a nice buzz going if he was a big cummer and you had the skills to suck him off dozens of times in a row?

It’s an untested hypothesis but the evidence is there to suggest that you might discover great things for humanity if you really went for it and took good notes. :science::gizz:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Pekinduck posted:

IIRC it was a bunch of popcorn factory workers and the one guy who ate like four bags a day for a decade. I think they phased out the chemical.

Oh, no. Diacetyl is still in everything. They just gave the guys in the factory some PPE.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Lister posted:

If Jesus had turned water into cocaine, Christianity would have caught on a lot faster. Really shows a lack of foresight from God.

God keeps all the good drugs to himself.