Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I drink a lot of beer and (generally) smoke a lot of weed, and will do most drugs you put in front of me when I can, except opiates; too many dead people I know.

also I won't touch benzos at all, I hate them and they are counterparts in most of the dead people I know re: opiates.

I also don't touch non-solvent drugs when I know I can't i.e. working with the DEA filling vials full of drugs for 5 years or looking for a job or etc.

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

I've got these weird pills my friend gave me sitting in my desk drawer right now. Seroquel. They're apparently antipsychotic meds but the side effects are hunger and sleep so he was given some before going into surgery for those reasons. I don't think I even want to take any of these.

Seroquel turns you into a zombie, do not take that poo poo unless it is prescribed. I never touched it but I know people who got prescribed it because their childhood adderall addiction got to be too much and, well, re: opiates. Dispose of it at a pharma drop.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Apr 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

noice

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

precision posted:

I finally discovered RSO. You used to have to be a medical patient to buy it but not in Vegas. It's 15 dollars for a syringe that's the equivalent of like 1000 gummies. That's right. One thousand. It's so cheap because people think buying stuff in a syringe is gross or weird. Lmao people

Put it up your butt and post a trip report

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Tarkus posted:

Jamaican rum will often be 70% by volume or more. It's the only liquor (aside from things like schnapps) that are above 50% by volume. That I know of anyways.

99 Bananas and its counterparts aren't extolling the virtues of how many fruits were used in the making of the artificially flavored drink

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Tarkus posted:

99 Bananas is 49.5% ABV. I've never had it, does it actually taste like bananas?

Yes it it's 99 proof, yes it tastes like fake banana

Banana schnapps

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

precision posted:

Isn't joose slang for Valium? Thankfully I got over my anxiety disorder for real almost 2 years ago and stopped needing to take it

no joose is slang for phenazepam, a long-acting benzodiazepene that is active in single-digit milligrams

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

If you've never seen dexrazoxane crystallize (it's a cardioprotectant for doxorubicin made from doxorubicin, which looks like loving red kool-aid but it's actually that color and not dyed gently caress that poo poo I filled that too) you should see it sometime. Yellowish liquid on the floor and by the time it dries the outer edge of what is wet is deep purple and the crystals are pink. Absolutely the best part of someone blowing out a reservoir of it, getting showered in it while you collected loving plates in the room because "WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE THE STUFF IN THE LYO IS GOOD," and then having the company you work for bump it down a notch on the hazard scale while acknowledging that it was supposed to get an automatic reservoir shutoff like 8 years prior but the owner of the job quit so nobody gave a gently caress until it happened.

It looks really loving cool when it dries. I know, I've seen about 50kg of it dry in a 3000 square foot room.

I came back from "lunch" (at 8PM on a Sunday), gowned and strolled into the cleanroom knowing that the setup for this poo poo was bad, but I thought I trusted the guy running the machine to control the reservoir fill despite not trusting the crew (it was another shift, we were being forced to work OT) to do it. I never trusted that setup in the first place, but hey, you know. As soon as he turns over the filler to me, POP and I'm like "Hey dude, why the gently caress are the RABS covered in drugs?" The reservoir overfilled and popped the line to the pump manifold, so the reservoir had a gravity-fed reservoir from a compounding room upstairs dumping dexrazoxane on the floor through a 1 1/2" silastic hose at gravity feed pressure.

He stammers and stutters, and then I look at the floor and see a loving giant puddle of dexrazoxane creeping at me FAST. I tell the dude on fill checks that I'm training to get the gently caress out, and I start screaming through the passthrough to the glass room that there is a giant loving drug spill that is only getting worse, then start trying to triage it, getting covered in drug in the process. My buddy who was banned from going into the core because of recoveries was working in glass at the time, he heard me screaming that poo poo and called the supes. Well, he was also their loving comedy n-word, which they referred to him as. So they didn't take it seriously until 5 minutes later when they looked at the cameras and saw what was actually happening in the room, and immediately called us to tell us to bracket all the drug in the lyo and make sure we didn't leave without plating, breaking all the loving rules of emergency situations. Finish taking all the air monitoring plates, get all the data you can for the lot since we need to save it even though there's not enough to even lyo. MrQwerty freaking out over a major drug spill is a legendary story at that plant to this day, I'm told.

:capitalism:

I had a lot of very interesting conversations with my managers and supes that night, most of them extremely aggressive. "Even though it's categorized as a Cat 4 it should probably be a Cat 3," and, "the guy who owned the ARSOS change request with the customer and FDA quit and nobody realized it needed to be taken over," was the response to various iterations of, "why the gently caress was this allowed to happen?" Along with "Never talk about it." They actually asked me if I thought the manifold hose touched the floor or not, would it be possible to maybe say this was an aseptic incident and reattach the hose and continue filling? *fingers crossed* I legit had people in charge of me ask me if I thought they could make me reattach the hose and be aseptic. On a chemo drug. In a room that looked like a disaster happened. I told them, "Under no circumstances do you even think of considering this fill as aseptic after what just happened you loving idiots."

Some of the most intense interviews I've ever had at work, tbqh. Took a lot to not jump over the desk at managers that showed up to work drunk at midnight after going to a baseball game on company tickets to bitch and whine and try to make me continue a fill that went bad. "What just happened here!?!?!?!??!!?" "Well, put on some scrubs and suit up into a bunny and I can show you what happened." "Well, there's no reason to do that, I don't want to do that."
Don't be in industrial accidents, especially ones with no fatalities that involve serious drug exposure. I'd already been showered in dexrazoxane cutting off the tank, idk why they'd be so scared of walking into a room where it was on the floor if it was a Cat 3 instead of a Cat 4 since it wasn't a big deal for anyone.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Apr 10, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Cabbages and Kings posted:

you're doing all this insane, actual lab poo poo
the majority of what happened in that post happened in an office that was a "dirty" cleanroom with a slide to the open office that was not a cleanroom and involved a bunch of angry yelling and and poo poo like that, or a drug filling cleanroom that looked like it got hit with a nuke when the manifold popped and I started "gently telling" people to get the gently caress out. None of the management ever looked at the room in person, just over camera. They wouldn't even put on scrubs to go see the view from the glass room. Because they were drunk. And still showed up to an emergency at work.

I sincerely hate those people.

I also hit all the e-stops and then was chastised for how badly I could have damaged the plant by hitting the e-stops during a massive accident.
The guys that train you to use E-stops loving HATE IT WHEN YOU HIT AN E-STOP.

And I know why.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Apr 10, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kntfkr posted:

how do you grow DMT crystals?

By doing drug extraction and purification processes correctly

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I quit smoking weed after smoking/eating hella weed every day for 3 years cold turkey in February and I had no withdrawal symptoms or side effects of any kind outside, "hey yeah having Ehlers-Danlos still feels like poo poo!"

I smoked a couple bowls the other night, though, it was a good time.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nooner posted:

Lol boons farm? That's for wine moms, men drink MD20/20

man I wish you could still find blue maddog, or any of the bum wines really, it was a once in a while treat

real 4loko was wild as gently caress too but it was too beautiful for this world. One time my brother and I bought a knockoff 4loko back in those wild west days that was a grape-flavored EL JEFE, it came in a tallboy Fosters can and tasted like grape dimetapp. Terrible.

lol I was so hosed up on 4loko when I beat New Vegas twice when it came out in between writing history papers.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Apr 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Caesar Saladin posted:

drat this dude knows how to party

I restarted majors a few times, I already got my hard drinking straight liquor and doing a bunch of blow then eating 3g of mushrooms in the morning partying out of my system by that point

got some of the best 90+ grades on history papers I ever wrote on papers I wrote hosed up on 4loko though lol