Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

teemolover42069 posted:

i just wanna score some adderall so i can stay hella juiced up at my mundane wfh job

Same but for when diablo 4 comes out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Pekinduck posted:

IIRC it was a bunch of popcorn factory workers and the one guy who ate like four bags a day for a decade. I think they phased out the chemical.

This was basically it. For popcorn, the artificial butter flavor was FDA approved for consumption and didn't make anyone sick. However, if this same additive was inhaled on a regular basis instead of eaten, it caused bad lung problems.

The reason people refer to it with vaping has to do with what additives are being used for flavoring. Many of them use artificial flavors that are legal to use because they're safe to eat, but the effects of them being breathed isn't as well known. So people worry that the same kind of issue that happened with popcorn could happen with other stuff.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Smugworth posted:

Anybody here ever read the Bible

Now that's a powerful high

If Jesus had turned water into cocaine, Christianity would have caught on a lot faster. Really shows a lack of foresight from God.