Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I could never actually figure out if jenkem was real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

neato burrito posted:

I like Delta 8/9 THC gummies because they don't smell and they're not illegal (:texas:). Riding bikes stoned is great fun, highly recommend.

dawg just smoke normal weed, its pretty hard to get arrested for weed

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I dunno when I quit smoking weed all day i could barely eat for a few days and sweat absolutely through my sheets every night for a week. Its clearly not addictive like heroin or whatever but it isn't just in your mind and I bet those crazy extracts would make it worse.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

weed isn't addictive, i just need it to eat and sleep and smoke immediately when I wake up

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

lol I was so hosed up on 4loko when I beat New Vegas twice when it came out in between writing history papers.

drat this dude knows how to party