Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I compare THC addiction to caffeine addiction.

Yes, it can happen. Yes, if you rip your vape pen or do dabs nonstop, you can end up with serious issues including cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (my dad is a GI doctor and I actually told him about chs like a decade+ ago which led to him diagnosing a ton of dipshit boomers with it, they smoke so much loving wax and poo poo it's crazy).

No, it's not a serious addiction and personally a moderate use has only ever made my health better. Like caffeine, everything can be bad in excess, so use moderation.

I have done everything under the sun except crack and meth and needles, but the only thing I truly stay away from is alcohol. poo poo sucks.

Oh and I'm in the process of divorcing my wife because even though I love her she won't stop stealing my loving Adderall and I've rescued her from a few opioid overdoses where if I hadn't happened to find her on the ground not breathing she would have definitely stayed dead. Don't do loving opioids guys, no matter how good they feel (and they can feel drat good).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

YeahTubaMike posted:

Also, I'm very sorry to hear about everything else that's going on in your life. That sounds pretty heinous.

Thanks. Yeah, it really sucks and 'break up with someone you love dearly because they won't stop self destructing and undermining your own mental health" was not on my grown-up life bingo card but hey life is messy. I'll do my best to support her sobriety as a friend but I'm done letting her bad decisions ruin my life. We may get back together in the distant future once she's learned how to love herself.

In the meantime I'll continue to blaze, take my Adderall as prescribed, and occasionally chow down on some ergot-based goodness (or shrooms).

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

ManBoyChef posted:

anyone know any good narcotics for colds?

Duh, hydrocodone cough syrup. Hydromet for instant release + drying action, tussionex for 12 hour symptom relief