Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

teen witch posted:

I also love/hate making edibles. Recently made a gingerbread that will disembowel you. Fun stuff!

I gave up making edibles. It is far easier just to make/buy some tincture and squirt a few drops on whatever i cook (or directly into my mouth) and get just as high without all the trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

teen witch posted:

I’m the opposite, but it’s only because you can’t get alcohol strong enough here (or at least without a nonsense wait time)

I’m currently trying a real quick tincture now for Easter but I’m skeptical, but…happy to be proven wrong

Aww that sucks man. I can get Everclear within a block

I think you can extract with vodka (or maybe a 100+ proof bourbon would work better if you can get that), it just takes longer.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

teen witch posted:

Highest proof I can get is 80% rum, and Austrian at that? Decent price though.

I can get stronger alcohol when I’m in other countries and bring it back, which is why I’m genuinely considering a second suitcase the next time I visit my mom and plan out to hit the legal limit before I need to get involved with the taxman. No, the sober one.

Proof and percent are different Proof is percent divided by 2. I am assuming you meant 80 proof rum, which is 40% and the most commonly found hard liquor. You can use it, but it sure isn't optimal.