Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
BEAN HARVEST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I finally discovered RSO. You used to have to be a medical patient to buy it but not in Vegas. It's 15 dollars for a syringe that's the equivalent of like 1000 gummies. That's right. One thousand. It's so cheap because people think buying stuff in a syringe is gross or weird. Lmao people

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

SCheeseman posted:

Is it really an addiction if you have a weed prescription from a doctor?

I can stop
I just won't

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Last night I learned that 150mg of THC is about my limit

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Isn't joose slang for Valium? Thankfully I got over my anxiety disorder for real almost 2 years ago and stopped needing to take it

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

WalletBeef posted:

Time for a tolerance break

Nahhhhhhh

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I don't drink anymore but not for any exciting reason, I just actually stopped enjoying it, which I definitely did not expect to ever be possible

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Nooner posted:

Tastes exactly like banana runts candy

:barf:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Many people use THC all day every day, and have done for thousands of years

It can definitely mess your life up, but so can anything

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Nooner posted:

just one puff you get the homosexual dna and kill you're famil

If you're lucky XD

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

NoiseAnnoys posted:

addicted to empty quoting and I can quit any time I want, mom.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

YeahTubaMike posted:

That's a good comparison. Plus, consuming a shitload of weed is glamorized in a similar way to how consuming massive amounts of coffee is.

It's because if you are high all day every day, you actually aren't really ever high

It's a cucumber

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
So that's why all my girlfriends love to give head

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Again when people say "day weed isn't good" they're usually people who aren't literally high all the time

If you use weed every day, the effects are very mild. No matter how much I smoke, I never ever get that kind of thousand yard stare "duuuuuuude" high. the amount a normal person needs to get way too high is like, 20mg of thc. Anything less than 50mg barely even registers to me

It's probably hard to conceive of, because it's way different from alcohol. Even when my tolerance for alcohol was crazy high and I could drink all night, it wasn't like "I need to drink a liter of vodka before I even feel anything". Weed tolerance is like, exponential

In the past 2 hours I've taken 100mg of RSO and I can still form arguably coherent thoughts. A weed naive person would be unable to stand up

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Vakal posted:

How many mgs are in a good draw on a vape pen anyway?

It can vary wildly, but most of the time like 5mg I wanna say

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Vape pens, BTW, are the absolute worst way to get high. They're rarely full spectrum and you overpay

RSO is the same stuff but cheaper and is always full spectrum. You could even put RSO in your own carts and vape it, lots of people do that. Or just put a little drop on top of a bowl.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Yeah as much weed as I use, if I don't have weed or just can't use it I don't feel bad at all. Meanwhile I only drink 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day but if I go 12 hours without caffeine I get a headache and feel weird

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Oh God, 4 loko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
One 16 Oz can of sparks
One 24 Oz icehouse
One 32 Oz Miller high life