Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

I really love making cannaoil bulletproof coffee.
1 cup ground weed and 1 1/4th cup of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of sunflower lecithin (to help emulsify it to stick to the gut walls easier for absorption.)
Decarb the weed in the oven at 240f for an hour to activate the thc-a to thc. Then cook it in with the oil and lecithin for about 2 hours on a simmer (240f again works if you have a hot plate). Let it cool down to room temp and then strain it with cheesecloth into a jar.
Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of oil to each cup of coffee you and mix it thoroughly until it foams.
Take it with a bunch of metamucil to slow down gut motility and you got yourself a ridiculously great high that lasts half the day.

Edit: 1 cup of ground weed = approx 12-14 grams

Entorwellian fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Apr 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

teen witch posted:

Elaborate - I’ve never heard of this before and I’m curious. I don’t need to be making GBS threads my guts out (dairy works fine for that), but I’m curious about this addition.

Usually the coffee and weed will give you the shits pretty bad. The metamucil normalizes it out and allows your shits to have a chance to solidify and not slide out the other end in an oily mess.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

poverty goat posted:

I was stoned from age 16 until recently, deep in a dark hole on designer amphetamines/cathinones for my late 20s and early 30s, followed by functional 6+ pack a day every day entry level functional alcoholism until last year. I got therapy and got my head straight queer, quit drinking about a year ago and since shed almost 50 pounds about it (this also cured my reflux/GERD), and then my weed consumption just fell off all on its own until I realized I wasn't even smoking everyday anymore and had less anxiety so I gave it a firm kick. Now I'm sleeping through the night every night unassisted and waking up feeling rested like I didn't think was possible anymore and remembering dreams. It's wild. Who would have thought all that poo poo was bad for me.

Posted while sipping coffee from a 20 year old Erowid mug. It's been a ride. Be safe yall

Congrats, poverty goat.