Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Going to say right now that it took kid me more than a year to figure out how to open the gate on Dam.

I was not a smart child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
I could have sworn to god that there was an RCP90 on 00 Agent Train.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
I'm a little surprised you didn't use your spare two remote mines on the Natalya defense to blow up some of the guards that like to hang at the top.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Even as a native English speaker as a kid, I was what, 7 when this game came out? And I struggled a lot with figuring out objectives or even basic stuff like opening doors.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh this is going to bother me if I don't say it.

And it's super pedantic.

But the quote in Goldeneye is "No glib remark? No pithy comeback."

Actually now that I'm typing this that difference could have been entirely by intent in which case forgive me.