Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Movies are just money laundering schemes that sometimes accidentally produce art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Gutcruncher posted:

I beg everyone to watch that documentary about that movie. Stars intentionally sabotaging the movie for kicks, a former director placing curses on the production from the woods nearby, actors being held hostage by their contracts and threats of legal action, it’s got it all!

Any idea what's it called? sounds hilarious

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Any idea what's it called? sounds hilarious

https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Soul-Journey-Richard-Stanleys/dp/B00TTRAMTO?nodl=1&dplnkId=1aa85bad-817b-444c-9755-96dfc7442577

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Cheers buddy, gonna watch it asap :cheers:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Val Kilmer is a total freaking whackjob, he was a fanatical Christian Scientist his entire life which almost killed him

I'm surprised he caved at the last second and got medical treatment for his cancer to be honest, most just die

(He was incredibly gorgeous too,mmmmm Madmartigan[sp?] from Willow was when I first noticed him...)

Spinz fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Apr 2, 2024

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

ynohtna posted:

What a glorious poo poo-heel with an undeniable screen presence. You gotta watch Extreme Prejudice if you haven't already.

Ooh haven’t heard of it, I did like his presence in Red Dawn. His explanation of the backstory is 99% of why the premise gets a hmm maybe? instead of being total silliness.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Spinz posted:

Val Kilmer is a total freaking whackjob, he was a fanatical Christian Scientist his entire life which almost killed him

I'm surprised he caved at the last second and got medical treatment for his cancer to be honest, most just die

(He was incredibly gorgeous too,mmmmm Madmartigan[sp?] from Willow was when I first noticed him...)

There is a great Chuck Klosterman segment in his book Chuck Klosterman IV: A Decade of Curious People & Dangerous Ideas when he interviewed Val Kilmer. Kilmer is one of those method actors that truly believes he knows the part he's playing better than the character itself; he knows what it's like to be Jim Morrison better than Morrison himself, he knows what it's like to be Moses better than Moses.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

There is a great Chuck Klosterman segment in his book Chuck Klosterman IV: A Decade of Curious People & Dangerous Ideas when he interviewed Val Kilmer. Kilmer is one of those method actors that truly believes he knows the part he's playing better than the character itself; he knows what it's like to be Jim Morrison better than Morrison himself, he knows what it's like to be Moses better than Moses.

He definitely knows what it's like to be a dude spitting pieces of food out of his full mouth while eating an item he hasn't paid for while arguing with a grocery store cashier about prices, that's for sure

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

MrQwerty posted:

He definitely knows what it's like to be a dude spitting pieces of food out of his full mouth while eating an item he hasn't paid for while arguing with a grocery store cashier about prices, that's for sure

is that morrison or moses

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

has anyone said kiss kiss bang bang was good as hell itt yet?

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Buce posted:

I don’t know, but it is. Funny how Shane Black made basically the same movie again but called it The Nice Guys.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

FishBowlRobot posted:

I don’t know, but it is. Funny how Shane Black made basically the same movie again but called it The Nice Guys.

I always forget that I've seen The Nice Guys until the open scene titties

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Android Apocalypse posted:

No wonder that reload is so good.

Although that guard execution is now looking kind of strange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Buce posted:

I misread this as Long Kiss Goodnight, which got me thinking about Cutthroat Island, and now I want a Michael Mann pirate movie