Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

I just saw Heat for the first time a few weeks ago and I love how I’m seeing Heat discussion everywhere, constantly.

It’s not a Baader-Meinhof thing, it’s just Heat is cool and people are still talking about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Saw it again last night but in a theater, incredible experience. Highly recommend

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Shumagorath posted:

Where was it playing? I’m guessing TIFF 2025 will have a 30yr screening as they had a 20yr interview with Mann that I missed by being out of town :argh:

AFI Silver in Maryland had a few showings as part of their Warner Bros Centennial series (and ours was very full!). I'm grateful to have that theater nearby, they do a lot of fantastic showings and series. TIFF seems like a good bet to have it again, I'd assume. I swear I've seen other small indies in the states do showings occasionally.

It was great to have a full crowd, though there was more laughter throughout the film than I would have liked. I know it's funny at times but the diner scene is serious!! Stop it!!

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

I just got Collateral on Blu-Ray ($6 at my local used CD shop!) and now I’m very psyched to watch it for the first time

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Always a shame to meet someone who's a 5 on the "Able to conceptualize Heat" chart

roomtwofifteen fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Feb 8, 2024