Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I just watched the armored car heist, the dinner conversation, and the bank job. It’s too hard to find three hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I love Ronin and it’s basically for the boat house scene.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

1 Chris Bale
2 Adam West
3 Twilight Guy
4 Michael Keaton
5 Ben Affleck
6 Val Kilmer
7 Clooney

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The winner of a Batman Royale would be Affleck Batman. He machine gun straffed a bunch of private security guards from a plane just so that he could steal a rock they were transporting, without even knowing exactly what it was. No way he’s gonna lose against a bunch of “no kill rule” Batman

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Rascar Capac posted:

Sometimes people ask me if there are any obvious signs that Miami Vice was made in the 1980s

That’s like asking for any signs that fish live in the water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Olmos legendarily hated Don Johnson, who was just a cool laid back dude. That really adds to their tension on screen.