Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

A Strange Aeon posted:

Heat was good but the love interest angle was really embarrassingly bad. There's nothing that woman had in common with the main character and it just came off really unconvincing and lame.

That's interesting because I thought that part was so well done

Their loneliness and isolation is what they had in common, and that can def be enough.

Spinz fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Apr 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

erosion posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9fnVtz_lc

Just rewatched it, the bit at the end when Pacino takes Sizemore down actually got me a little because you see that Pacino is so reckless he will risk shooting that girl to take out the robber, and his expression reflects that.
Thats like an impossible shot right? I mean realistically

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

haljordan posted:

Easily my favorite movie soundtrack by a wiiiiiiide margin. Also Wes Studi kills it in everything (including Heat lmao)

The Good The Bad and the Ugly would like a word

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I'm going to watch Collateral very soon never have yay

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Jose Oquendo posted:

When the show became popular, Wahl released a stubble trimmer called the “Miami Device” designed to give you the same 5 o’clock shadow he had.

I have searched high and low for one and can’t find any.

They totally still are made

Called stubble trimmers
Google that and read
:)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

thathonkey posted:

yeah the deniro love interest part being really unbelievable is a valid criticism that many people have made. it doesnt bother me too much but i can see why people think it lame

Huh
It was not at all to me

?
The guy has charisma

Quiet bad guys, YUM
She was lonely. I thought it was well done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Val Kilmer is a total freaking whackjob, he was a fanatical Christian Scientist his entire life which almost killed him

I'm surprised he caved at the last second and got medical treatment for his cancer to be honest, most just die

(He was incredibly gorgeous too,mmmmm Madmartigan[sp?] from Willow was when I first noticed him...)

Spinz fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Apr 2, 2024