Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

yeah the north hollywood shootout was loving wild and part of why we're in this loving mess today

one of them popped himself after he had his hand shot and the other one got shot in the legs and was allowed to bleed to death before they let medics touch him, it was real crazy bad poo poo

yeah they flat out told the ambulance to go away and waited an hour for him to bleed to death. i think that's sop though. there was a guy near my hometown that came home to an undercover cop in his driveway getting his dick sucked by another cop and ended up getting shot in the stomach and crawling 200 yards before dying despite being like five minutes from the hospital.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Nuts and Gum posted:

It’s surprisingly difficult to shoot a hand gun accurately. I bet it’s true if the person has never fired a weapon before and was under pressure.

Yes the first time I fired a 9mm at a coke can I was shocked atbhow inaccurate it was compared to a pellet gun