Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Gosh, who doesn't love summer?

I know we're only just into spring, but last week I found myself looking forward to summer so much that I went ahead and booked a house at my favorite low-key beach for a multiple family trip; it'll be my spouse, our kid, and our friends and their kid for a weekend in June. On top of the general joy of an oncoming vacation, it's going to be our first trip with these friends, as well as our first real vacation with the toddler. While we've taken him places before, it's always been staying with in-laws up to this point. Let me just say that I'm extremely excited. Who wouldn't be?

So, goons, what are your plans this summer? Going to catch up with old friends at bars with outdoor seating? Hit up the pool? Work on your tans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
family reunion in Kentucky actually

I've never been

If I don't post after June, I never returned

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.
Same thing I do every year. Bust rear end at work for six months so I can take the winter off. I miss summertime.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Are you and your friends your staying with swingers?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm bulking for pool season 😎

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

XeeD posted:

Same thing I do every year. Bust rear end at work for six months so I can take the winter off. I miss summertime.

Winter off isn't terrible. I love of the idea of spending its gloomy hours cozied up in a warm house, to be honest. Is your work seasonal?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Booked a family trip for a week in Maui in June. I’ve never been to Hawaii and I’m pretty stoked.

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

Winter off isn't terrible. I love of the idea of spending its gloomy hours cozied up in a warm house, to be honest. Is your work seasonal?

Yep. Six months of paving, six months of pants only as required. Its an okay deal, but like I said, I miss summertime.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

XeeD posted:

Yep. Six months of paving, six months of pants only as required. Its an okay deal, but like I said, I miss summertime.

gently caress, that's poo poo work. I used to do construction in my early 20s, and even working inside on summer days was miserable. The only upside, really, was being naturally hotter without having to work out.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Cold beers and unnecessary surgery with the boys

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

chill sesh with the moai statues on easter island.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I'm extremely poor and got laid off from a job I was promised I wouldn't be laid off from a couple weeks ago so I'm going to be working to not be homeless

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I'm going to visit family in May. I don't really have any other plans. I don't know what this year will bring, I never know what to expect from myself because I'm always coming up with new ways to spectacularly fail.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Wrap party. :cool:

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Im a teacher and 3 sport coach so I dont do poo poo in the summer besides smoke weed, grow vegetables, fish, and play with my dogs.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

stay indoors with the air conditioner on, it's hot and humid down here in the southern united states. you can even fall ill with heat stroke if you aren't careful.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Trondheim Brewery Festival! :cheers: :norway:

(assuming I keep my current job, of course)

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Music festivals, bike rides. Probably at least one bike ride to a music festival. Recovering from bike rides. Recovering from music festivals. Maybe some camping that doesn't involve music festivals.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I live in Phoenix so I have to basically not leave the house between now and Halloween or else risk melting

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm gonna eat lots of food

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
summer plans

make me f5

posting on the forums in my miiiiiiiiiiiiind

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

New York in July. This wedding better be indoors

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm gonna go the beach house every weekend and hopefully just live there if my wife's able to get her mom a visa.

Fist pumps and key bumps.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
my new gaming laptop arrived just this week

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I'm gonna run in outta nowhere and clothesline you all to the mat

You're gonna spend all summer waiting for my intro music to hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwZwkk7q25I&t=49s

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Das Boo posted:

Wrap party. :cool:

Whatcha wrappin?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
5 day rafting trip in idaho with the pops. one of those ones where you end your daily raft and the crew is already there grilling up dinner and got crispy cold ones ready to rip. no phone reception the entire time. should be dope.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Chinatown posted:

5 day rafting trip in idaho with the pops. one of those ones where you end your daily raft and the crew is already there grilling up dinner and got crispy cold ones ready to rip. no phone reception the entire time. should be dope.

sounds nice op

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

No plans here. Hoping to grow some vegetables, including large pumpkin, but i don't think that counts as a "plan"

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I have no idea. I have a pretty hosed up sense of time in general, and the more stressed I get the more abstract the future becomes. Right now I can barely contemplate poo poo I have coming up next month, much less summertime. Hell, I still haven't done my taxes yet. The 15th is starting to feel more real, at least.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
It's shifting into winter you dumbo

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I have no idea. I have a pretty hosed up sense of time in general, and the more stressed I get the more abstract the future becomes. Right now I can barely contemplate poo poo I have coming up next month, much less summertime.

This.

If I have plans its nothing organized its more like, gently caress, I can take a week of leave, what will I do? Who loving knows, but it wont be working for a bit. And that's kind of all that matters most of the time. Just crashing on the couch for a week is fine.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

At the end of last summer I went on a road trip out to Cape Breton with a buddy. This year I think I won't be too anything big so I can save for an international trip next year.

Probably visit my parents at least once in the summer, they moved 6 hours away to the Ottawa area like a bunch of clowns

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Croccers posted:

It's shifting into winter you dumbo

stupid fail rear end hemisphere post

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

stupid fail rear end hemisphere post

Land downfail

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

woukld like to fly to bc with my kids and visit my family out there, but it's looking increasingly unlikely. in any case tryna do barbecues with the boys, hikes and other nature fun with my kids + girl, and hella outdoor climbing with the climbing crew. it's gonna be a good rear end summer

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Land downfail

this, quoite frankly

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Thesaurus posted:

No plans here. Hoping to grow some vegetables, including large pumpkin, but i don't think that counts as a "plan"

Sounds like a plan to me :shrug:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Probably going to parks and museums with the nephew and sister. May even explore a few towns just a short drive away.

Otherwise, just gonna stay home and watch movies in my collection that still have the shrink wrap on them. I bought ‘em; might as well watch ‘em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the plan is to continue the toil indefinitely