Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes
Probably continue working more than I'd like to keep myself just above water.

Maybe a water park

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

naem
May 29, 2011

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I have been building my truck into the ultimate offroading/overlanding/camping vehicle, and was going to take a huge epic road trip this summer, but not sure on how likely that is because the truck has become a dumpster fire of money and nothing works right and I'm not a very good mechanic

i should just sell it and get a van

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

:q:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Gonna be doin some clammin! :backtowork:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

woukld like to fly to bc with my kids and visit my family out there, but it's looking increasingly unlikely. in any case tryna do barbecues with the boys, hikes and other nature fun with my kids + girl, and hella outdoor climbing with the climbing crew. it's gonna be a good rear end summer

man, i want a climbing crew but the only girl I trust is in Tennessee instead of Queens and the cats at my gym are just not on my wavelength. Only folks I've vibed with there are vagabond types that have bounced after a season. It's why I'm only on the auto-belay unless I guess pass someone.

LMK if u ever plan on hitting the gunks. So far the only outdoor climbing I've done is bouldering central park.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Also feel like I've probably gotten hella weak in three weeks of not climbing or lifting.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Alcoholism and more alcoholism, maybe in a bath tub

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Teevee, food, halfhearted sex with wife, videogane, maybe a barbecue or two if the swedish weather gods allow it

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

I’m moving from the Midwest to Washington DC. Excited, but also kind of scared about starting in a new place.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

kntfkr posted:

the only girl I trust is in Tennessee instead of Queens

I take personal offense on behalf of my female Queensite brethren (sistren?)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

man, i want a climbing crew but the only girl I trust is in Tennessee instead of Queens and the cats at my gym are just not on my wavelength. Only folks I've vibed with there are vagabond types that have bounced after a season. It's why I'm only on the auto-belay unless I guess pass someone.

LMK if u ever plan on hitting the gunks. So far the only outdoor climbing I've done is bouldering central park.

yeah man. we've got a great little growing crew. started with my brother and i checking out the local gym, now we've gone whole hog and are lead climbers. have recruited an old rally teammate, my bro's gf, my (now) gf, and a few other occasionals in our orbit, plus my kids too. it's awesome. went climbing outside for the first time this past friday and while it was a little nerve wracking to be lead climbing on real rock, it was awesome and we're hype to go for more.

i'll def hit you up if we're tryna climb in the states. i've also heard good things about red river gorge

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

yeah man. we've got a great little growing crew. started with my brother and i checking out the local gym, now we've gone whole hog and are lead climbers. have recruited an old rally teammate, my bro's gf, my (now) gf, and a few other occasionals in our orbit, plus my kids too. it's awesome. went climbing outside for the first time this past friday and while it was a little nerve wracking to be lead climbing on real rock, it was awesome and we're hype to go for more.

i'll def hit you up if we're tryna climb in the states. i've also heard good things about red river gorge

Thats pretty cool.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I wanna go to the renn faire and try to impress all the wenches. And some of the knaves.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

YeahTubaMike posted:

I take personal offense on behalf of my female Queensite brethren (sistren?)

ah, nah i mean she's from queens and is doing school in TN. queens would be close enough to climb somewhere. i ain't fitting on going south until we get rid of states lol

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I bought my rear end a boat. I pick it up in a few weeks. Got a dock at a local marina for it.
Hoping to do some fishing, cruising, and some day trips to the Toronto Islands etc.
I'm debating on taking it out and down to Lake Erie and cruising around Point Abino, Long Point etc..

Aside from a weekend or two down on Lake Erie to sit on the beach and get loaded, I don't really have any vacation plans.

Last summer I took 3 full weeks off, plus a whole bunch of Fridays and Mondays. I don't think I worked a 5 day week from some time inMay until September.

It was pretty sweet gotta admit. Hopefully I'll get in lots of boat time this summer. Having it docked instead of having to launch it every time will help with that.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
What kind of boat?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

One of these MFs

https://www.lundboats.com/build/boat-configurator.Z17AD.html

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Oh that looks fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Yeah, its going to be (hopefully) a good summer. or a total disaster