Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Croccers posted:

It's shifting into winter you dumbo

stupid fail rear end hemisphere post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

woukld like to fly to bc with my kids and visit my family out there, but it's looking increasingly unlikely. in any case tryna do barbecues with the boys, hikes and other nature fun with my kids + girl, and hella outdoor climbing with the climbing crew. it's gonna be a good rear end summer

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Land downfail

this, quoite frankly

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

man, i want a climbing crew but the only girl I trust is in Tennessee instead of Queens and the cats at my gym are just not on my wavelength. Only folks I've vibed with there are vagabond types that have bounced after a season. It's why I'm only on the auto-belay unless I guess pass someone.

LMK if u ever plan on hitting the gunks. So far the only outdoor climbing I've done is bouldering central park.

yeah man. we've got a great little growing crew. started with my brother and i checking out the local gym, now we've gone whole hog and are lead climbers. have recruited an old rally teammate, my bro's gf, my (now) gf, and a few other occasionals in our orbit, plus my kids too. it's awesome. went climbing outside for the first time this past friday and while it was a little nerve wracking to be lead climbing on real rock, it was awesome and we're hype to go for more.

i'll def hit you up if we're tryna climb in the states. i've also heard good things about red river gorge