Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Gosh, who doesn't love summer?

I know we're only just into spring, but last week I found myself looking forward to summer so much that I went ahead and booked a house at my favorite low-key beach for a multiple family trip; it'll be my spouse, our kid, and our friends and their kid for a weekend in June. On top of the general joy of an oncoming vacation, it's going to be our first trip with these friends, as well as our first real vacation with the toddler. While we've taken him places before, it's always been staying with in-laws up to this point. Let me just say that I'm extremely excited. Who wouldn't be?

So, goons, what are your plans this summer? Going to catch up with old friends at bars with outdoor seating? Hit up the pool? Work on your tans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

XeeD posted:

Same thing I do every year. Bust rear end at work for six months so I can take the winter off. I miss summertime.

Winter off isn't terrible. I love of the idea of spending its gloomy hours cozied up in a warm house, to be honest. Is your work seasonal?

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

XeeD posted:

Yep. Six months of paving, six months of pants only as required. Its an okay deal, but like I said, I miss summertime.

gently caress, that's poo poo work. I used to do construction in my early 20s, and even working inside on summer days was miserable. The only upside, really, was being naturally hotter without having to work out.