Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
good pussy in bio friday to you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Sir Tonk posted:

thank
god
it’s
pussy in bio

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It's always been cool

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

car guys weighing in gawk factor as equal as design, reliability, and price/value is peak american consumerism

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sir Tonk posted:

you want to see exposed bolts???

yes but I’m a freak. I’m not normal. I wanna see some fuckin bolts.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Slotducks posted:

car guys weighing in gawk factor as equal as design, reliability, and price/value is peak american consumerism

Which is the most insane part. It doesn't look cool or crazy. There are dozens of new cars that are way more eye catching than the Cybertruck.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I'm happy to report that Doug Demuro thinks that the Cybertruck is cool, and looks good, and people want it.

Doug is a dumbass and I hope this one doesn't sell either.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Doug is easily the most obnoxious and hard to watch cartuber, which is quite the feat given that scotty kilmer is still alive somehow

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

oh cool a review by a guy whos rich enough to collect Ferraris

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

yes it should

Sir Tonk posted:

it's thursday

Spergin Morlock has issued a correction as of 20:38 on Mar 28, 2024

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Have you seen the font they use for the Cybertruck? Very cool.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

░F░R░I░D░A░Y░I░N░B░I░O░

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

That's why it's "Good Pussy in the Bio Friday." It's what they call Thursday on the liturgical calendar.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

lol the baltimore ship was elon?

news said it was chartered by musk

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
God saw all the pussy in bio, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1773379943344300532?t=yslJS8U0TmD7TcHrFWDHng&s=19

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Rudeboy Detective posted:

maersk. this is what happens when you get your news from woke sources!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

maersk. this is what happens when you get your news from woke sources!

it's spelled elon reeve musk

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

it's spelled elon reeve musk

erm erm uh looking into erm it

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

I can't believe Elon used his platform to force them to arrest SBF. That's epic.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

he's right

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

this is a dril post

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

UFOTacoMan posted:

I noticed tim pool recently added a skateboard deck and guitar to the cool guy collection of wall things that already included a gun and sword. These all sit behind his podcast chair.
an interesting note to the deck he added is it has an iron cross sticker on it. There's a skateboard truck company that used the iron cross logo for most of it's existence but oddly this iron cross sticker doesn't appear to be that brand. I wonder why he would want just an iron cross on his podcast wall of cool guy things?

The details of this are even funnier. Independent Trucks stopped using the iron cross like logo in 2022 because of the rise of white supremacy and feedback on the logo.

Tim Pool freaks out about this and made it a big focus on how companies are going woke even in skateboarding. So he’s going to use their logo until they reclaim it.

It’s Impressively dumb.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Saltpowered posted:

The details of this are even funnier. Independent Trucks stopped using the iron cross like logo in 2022 because of the rise of white supremacy and feedback on the logo.

Tim Pool freaks out about this and made it a big focus on how companies are going woke even in skateboarding. So he’s going to use their logo until they reclaim it.

It’s Impressively dumb.

oh wow! I did not know this wrinkle!
I know people IRL who are hung up on the Independent logo change...who I honestly do not think are harboring that type of racist worldview...and even then it's like man it's just a skate truck company and they can stop using their nazi logo if they want to, it's not that big of a deal just let it go old man...

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1773452233432305744
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1773468653863751713

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1773440553751056853

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Thank you for trying to take the power back from blacks, Mr musk

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Thank you, not the Babylon Bee, for telling us what the mayor should do about the state bridge

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
empathize from strength or get enslaved every time

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm sure cop loving mayor will get right on the multibillion dollar decade long project well beyond the scope of a municipal government

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Is Elon Musk a scared white dude?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

a.lo posted:

did you not see what a stammering mess he is with the lightest pushback in the lemon interview

A neurotic freak if there ever was one

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
elon musk has spent his entire life fighting against white racism and now hes the richest person in the world. thank you elon

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
“the west has too much empathy “ for the world they control and exploit and the people they invade and bomb and than build walls to keep out is surely and amazing take

But is correct and we all know and saw how this amazing western christian selfless delicate empathy shaped the world for the last 500 years or so

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

Elon maersk

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
you know what has never been hit by a container ship? hyperloop

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

a.lo posted:

are you?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Drunkboxer posted:

you know what has never been hit by a container ship? hyperloop

challenge accepted

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Upsidads posted:

oh cool a review by a guy whos rich enough to collect Ferraris

he collects Lamborghinis, not Ferraris.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc