Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
My dealer offered me some Woke to try when I was picking up my monthly supply of moonshine and meth. I told him no way would I do that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Greeks are fail, they should have listened to Elon. Bunch of idiots.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
first woke's free

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Desert Bus posted:

My dealer offered me some Woke to try when I was picking up my monthly supply of moonshine and meth. I told him no way would I do that poo poo.

may i offer him/she a toke of woke?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Glumwheels posted:

Not joking but the number of people I know in Greece with cancer or other major health issue appearing is through the roof. A couple of my wife’s friends, some cousins, my MIL all with either breast or other cancer diagnosed in the last year. The only good news is the care won’t bankrupt them like it would here.
do they just eat more seafood than everyone else? dont really see why greece would be seeing rising en masse health problems notably any different than italy/spain/turkey/croatia/etc

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
country of Stavs

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/forums/issues-repairs-warranty-recalls.66/

a real chump has issued a correction as of 09:11 on Apr 16, 2024

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

i'm the mysterious glue like substance

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

spaceblancmange posted:

i'm the mysterious glue like substance

Post/username

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

cybertruck door unlock itself after rain

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Incredible how that pedal problem is both a design AND a QC issue at the same time.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Problem:

quote:

I've never even tried to use windshield wiper but today when toggling the camera view with the camera button on the steering wheel, the windshield wiper activated.

A normal person might think this is a short due to bad wiring but no

quote:

That may be a desired effect: It will wipe the window to improve the view for driver aids and assisted driving modes.

Basically, it will use it whenever it thinks the view could be occluded for the cameras.

I have no idea of this is happening or if it's a bug, ot if you fat fingered it, tho.

it's actually because Elon is smarter than you

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

mad?

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

ikanreed posted:

Is elan still ftw?

Yeah he's FTW... Finger Tenting Weeb

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Clicking through a few of those there seems to be a pattern of water getting places it shouldn't and shorting out the wiring, this has been a mostly solved problem for decades

quote:

The rear passenger doors are doomed for both my Model y and Cybertruck. They have the same faulty behavior:

After rain or car wash, there is a chance of causing this behavior. The rear passenger door will just unlock itself every few seconds, the window will lower a bit, and the door won't actually open. There is also a message on the screen says "manual door release triggered".

My Model Y went to service twice and they couldn't figure it out since it is not easily reproducable. Now my Cybertruck has the same issue, what are the odds???

uh pretty good

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
i bought the same brand of defective vehicle and it has the same defect?!?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1779995495445696571?t=-DdHAmCWwZpaY4ykTdrHAA&s=19

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Gorson posted:

Clicking through a few of those there seems to be a pattern of water getting places it shouldn't and shorting out the wiring, this has been a mostly solved problem for decades

uh pretty good

Shouldn't have washed it, idiot

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Maybe a big fat dumb idiot shouldn't had bought twitter

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

elon reaver musk

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Did you know they banned the Michael Jackson and Elon Musk episodes on Disney+? You can not watch them anymore.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

user error(s)

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

a.lo posted:

Did you know they banned the Michael Jackson and Elon Musk episodes on Disney+? You can not watch them anymore.

episodes of what?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the simpsons i assume

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/merrittk/status/1780008877120975033?t=qqwpjH9_DhGs_yMZ9vmy8g&s=19

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

a.lo posted:

because of woke

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

all of this is part of elon's master plan, just wait..,.,.....,......

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

thathonkey posted:

the simpsons i assume

I wonder how many takes it took to get voice lines without Elon going ummm uhhhh

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
number is sad today

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

With its share price in 2021 Tesla could have been SO successful. Just reinvest free money at zero interest rates with huge domestic manufacturing incentives into a mid-quality economy EV sedan and crossover and scale up production before BYD and other Chinese manufacturers can catch up. Instead we have the cyber truck.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

down 17% for the year
down 38% since jan

and they've shown they're incapable of designing/building anything new

lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

short Tesla at your own peril. by Friday Elon will be unveiling his new "teleporter" and do a live demo (of how it will look when it works) with a pair of identical twins

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/status/1780219466527232503

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

what tesla needs is a taxpayer subsidized stock buyback

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

down 17% for the year
down 38% since jan

and they've shown they're incapable of designing/building anything new

lol

and every OE is lining up BEVs and HEVs for the rest of the 2020s. probably too many really, as BEVs have already started to see slowing sales as infrastructure is still a huge limiting factor. Tesla can't just make an HEV so they drat sure should have been spending this time making the model 3 and Y bulletproof best in class options. instead, lmao.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I already preordered the 25k car. Don’t lie.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Rudeboy Detective posted:

what tesla needs is a taxpayer subsidized stock buyback

yes!!

:smug:
  /\

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Elon can you install Grok on Groimes spider vehicle I have some questions I'd like to ask it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Tom Tucker posted:

With its share price in 2021 Tesla could have been SO successful. Just reinvest free money at zero interest rates with huge domestic manufacturing incentives into a mid-quality economy EV sedan and crossover and scale up production before BYD and other Chinese manufacturers can catch up. Instead we have the cyber truck.

That would make sense if they were a car company and not bitcoin with extra steps "tech" company