Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

he's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Just an awful poster.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
really makes u think

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

tell me you have an endless supply of domestic help for reproductive labor without telling me you have an endless supply of domestic help

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

children are basically ais

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

very deep..

deep learning! LOL

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Elon Musk is dead

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/EileenMcDee/status/1780332313492005265?t=H4CckW0yjvpgqY73ZwhSJw&s=19

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ElonMuskAOC129 wins again

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2024/04/judge-halts-texas-probe-into-media-matters-reporting-on-x/

quote:

A judge has preliminarily blocked what Media Matters for America (MMFA) described as Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton's attempt to "rifle through" confidential documents to prove that MMFA fraudulently manipulated X (formerly Twitter) data to ruin X's advertising business, as Elon Musk has alleged.
Because Paxton "projected himself across state lines and asserted a pseudo-national executive authority,” Mehta wrote and repeatedly described MMFA as a “radical anti-free speech” or “radical left-wing organization,” the court had seen sufficient "evidence of retaliatory intent."
In his press release, Paxton justified the investigation by saying, "We are examining the issue closely to ensure that the public has not been deceived by the schemes of radical left-wing organizations who would like nothing more than to limit freedom by reducing participation in the public square."

Ultimately, Mehta granted MMFA's request for a preliminary injunction to block Paxton's CID because the judge found that the investigation and the CID have caused MMFA "to self-censor when making research and publication decisions, adversely affected the relationships between editors and reporters, and restricted communications with sources and journalists."

idk this sure seems like censorship of a left wing organization by a government on behalf of ol' musky, noted free speech lover who is keeping twitter safe from government interference so we can have left wing conversations

concerning

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

WrasslorMonkey posted:

ElonMuskAOC129 wins again

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Elias_Maluco posted:

Elon Musk is dead

Confirmed,

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pillsburysoldier posted:

Just an awful poster.

(chuckling) turn on your monitor

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Oh god, the woke mind virus really did end up killing him.

He was right to fear it all along. :(

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Es heißt freiheit von sprache und fur Speer, nicht freiheit fur das Reich, schweinhund.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
i must be a bad parent because i have no goddamn clue what prompt engineering is and how it could possibly apply to a human being who is not a robot

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

RBC posted:

i must be a bad parent because i have no goddamn clue what prompt engineering is and how it could possibly apply to a human being who is not a robot

its AI you dumb bitch you type prompts into the ai and it draws a picture with the number of fingers or perhaps writes a story that makes no sense. raising a child is the same

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

if you use the wrong prompts your child will become trans and disown you

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

18 Years of Prompt Engineering, the final unreleased novel by Gabriel García Márquez.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

AI means artificial insemination, which elon founded

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

elon is the father of the martian race

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if you use the wrong prompts your child will become trans and disown you

this isn't the prompt engineer's fault, it's the woke AI trainers (mothers)

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
The kids are alright

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

nerds paying 120k to shove themselves in a locker

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Many different teens state that they do not like or want my truck

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Lpzie posted:

thinking about kissing Elon Musk cause he's my personal hero.

this is a shocking betrayal of Donald j Trump imo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

WrasslorMonkey posted:

ElonMuskAOC129

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://twitter.com/lexfridman/status/1564792718060027904

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I'm a computer

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

stop all the downloading!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

nerds paying 120k to shove themselves in a locker

and they'll do it again!

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Whats this dweeb known for? I feel like hes been a rec at some point for something

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

pillsburysoldier posted:

Whats this dweeb known for? I feel like hes been a rec at some point for something

he did a "study" that showed that tesla autopilot was good and then his podcast became really popular with cool, epic, and ftw tesla/musk guys

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

the milk machine posted:

he did a "study" that showed that tesla autopilot was good and then his podcast became really popular with cool, epic, and ftw tesla/musk guys

I still don't get how he got a lot of the people he interviewed. He's not that great an interviewer. First time I heard of him is when I saw he did a long interview with John Carmack. After that I started noticing he was doing interviews with a bunch of very well known people.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Knight posted:

Many different teens state that they do not like or want my truck

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

stop all the downloading!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

dr_rat posted:

I still don't get how he got a lot of the people he interviewed. He's not that great an interviewer. First time I heard of him is when I saw he did a long interview with John Carmack. After that I started noticing he was doing interviews with a bunch of very well known people.

john carmack is a chud and so is this guy hth