Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DeeplyConcerned posted:

so I know this is cringe, but it's on topic so gently caress it. I had another dream with Elon Musk. We were facing off with these samurai swords, any tapped me in the side of the head with the sword, and then he gave up and walked away.

i'm trying to be more nonviolent so even in my dreams, I tend to hold back and try not to escalate. Suicide from having to look into his mug, I consider that dream of pretty good success.

Please don't make fun of me for having dreams about Elon .it's just a dream. It doesn't mean anything.!!

smoke more weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1783600579237032054?t=kH_xCQt-yvzVNghJKBXlnA&s=19

How can we maintain our economy with only three hundred million people?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
two words...

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Animal Teams

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

thathonkey posted:

Animal Teams

Animal Teams

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://x.com/natesilver538/status/1783670950493393402

Nate silver has an update for us.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

thathonkey posted:

two words...

Free Speech.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

thathonkey posted:

two words...

More Racism.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Bust Rodd

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Please Nate, go the Tabbi route and post about how the joke’s on us, he didn’t take a dime to shill for Elon so his integrity is without question.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Nate Silver has doomed twitter, rip.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

grittyreboot posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1783600579237032054?t=kH_xCQt-yvzVNghJKBXlnA&s=19

How can we maintain our economy with only three hundred million people?

conflating white Americans with humanity is pretty gross tbh

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

not fast enough

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
actually nate twitter does not exist anymore

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
nate "wall street" silver

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i read the thread hes quoting and for a guy who has a masters in political science from berkeley and purports to be a student of political philosophy his posts are not only indicative of having read precisely zero political thought but he makes a bunch of boneheaded statements and uses vernacular that stink of high school civics / reddit. really bizarre.

there's lots of real good quotes to roast musk and his destruction of twitter from the canon of political thought lol, especially frankfurt school and postmodern people, who presciently spoke on these matters seemingly directly; yet he employs an animal farm reference - the 7th grade summer reading list.

hosed up

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Is it still trending towards break-even?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Freedoms of speech, not freedom of reach!

WrasslorMonkey has issued a correction as of 12:33 on Apr 26, 2024

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1783738055549239562?t=vEH8VvXH_lj9QGWN1gAMvQ&s=19

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1783727565989134488?t=zYuz1jeWymwakZ1DesUbxw&s=19

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1783732711372488940?t=BTuFrC6SexcJPEOXFtJe0w&s=19

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
stop making the axiomatic error

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
thanks for that batch of completely retarded tweets. they're great.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

all that genius between 12:19 and 1:00AM. The man is a workaholic

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I have a good feeling about today

elon is going to be extra epic and for the win

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Mola Yam posted:

thanks for that batch of completely retarded tweets. they're great.

100% retarded tweets

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I have a good feeling about today

elon is going to be extra epic and for the win

Today wokeness breathes its last dying breath

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Goa Tse-tung posted:

100% retarded tweets

he dont miss

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost

very epic bacon Nietzscheanism Mr musk, wow!

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

bloated pale Elon musk realistic style outdoors boat photograph photorealistic corpulent sallow photo quality high quality big breast large breast huge breast

Lol

Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008

Please stop posting fake, disparaging photos of Ellon Musk.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Smythe posted:

i read the thread hes quoting and for a guy who has a masters in political science from berkeley and purports to be a student of political philosophy his posts are not only indicative of having read precisely zero political thought but he makes a bunch of boneheaded statements and uses vernacular that stink of high school civics / reddit. really bizarre.

there's lots of real good quotes to roast musk and his destruction of twitter from the canon of political thought lol, especially frankfurt school and postmodern people, who presciently spoke on these matters seemingly directly; yet he employs an animal farm reference - the 7th grade summer reading list.

hosed up

he's a libertarian

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this is just amazing timing as we watch two western powers crush non-violent (weak) opposition to their colonial and authoritarian powers

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

in credible.... ftw...... how does he do it

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

by being ftw

keep up

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Louisgod posted:

in credible.... ftw...... how does he do it

the white south efrikan billionaire understands oppression in a way that we never can. praise him

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Maybe the slavers are the good guys? :thunk:

roffles
Dec 25, 2004
we bombed them because their vibes were bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

https://www.theverge.com/2024/4/26/24141361/tesla-autopilot-fsd-nhtsa-investigation-report-crash-death

Tesla’s Autopilot and Full Self-Driving linked to hundreds of crashes, dozens of deaths

NHTSA investigated 956 crashes, starting in January 2018 and extending all the way until August 2023. Of those crashes, some of which involved other vehicles striking the Tesla vehicle, 29 people died. There were also 211 crashes in which “the frontal plane of the Tesla struck a vehicle or obstacle in its path.” These crashes, which were often the most severe, resulted in 14 deaths and 49 injuries.

Tesla’s products lure drivers into thinking they are more capable than they are. California’s attorney general and the state’s Department of Motor Vehicles are both investigating Tesla for misleading branding and marketing.

NHTSA acknowledges that its probe may be incomplete based on “gaps” in Tesla’s telemetry data. :elon:

Tesla issued a voluntary recall late last year in response to the investigation, pushing out an over-the-air software update to add more warnings to Autopilot. NHTSA said today it was launching a new investigation into the recall after a number of safety experts said the update was inadequate and still allowed for misuse.

verge score: 9.8/10