Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

bloated pale Elon musk realistic style outdoors boat photograph photorealistic corpulent sallow photo quality high quality big breast large breast huge breast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://x.com/manhattva/status/1783703300669583475

tfw you know you were in the right

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that happened. i was one of the two cyclists

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
why were you so cruel to that doctor?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Next thing you know these dweebs will be saying the cybertruck got them laid

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Desert Bus posted:

He probably broke the rules. X is no place for rule breakers.

how many weeks has it been since Elon insisted to Don lemon that they only remove posts that break the law? lol

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Can you guess that cyclist's name? It was Albert Einstein.
True story.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

And then everyone stood up and clapped!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Colonel J posted:

Please stop posting fake, disparaging photos of Ellon Musk.

Elon can serve briefly as a boat.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

I clicked on that, and it's new to me that replies can be hidden lol

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol is this it?

https://i.imgur.com/t5j6hXB.mp4

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

how can we tell if the moustache was awful?

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

dude how much of a bitch do you have to be to make the cybertruck guy look good

this cyclist is giving all the haters a bad name

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Smythe posted:

im really just wondering how fast this thing is losing money and where that big stack of cash came from. i doubt elon is torching his own fortune to keep it afloat. maybe he is?

twitter was one of many tech companies that could only exist as it did with infinite free govt loans, and to be perfectly honest did not need a staff of thousands and thousands of people to run an intentionally minimalist website. Elon fired like 80% of the employees when he bought it and that cut their costs by a staggering amount. I have no doubt that he can keep the website afloat more or less indefinitely if he really wanted to

granted, adding a bazillion new features to make the website the everything app will drag things down but data and hosting is cheap as gently caress compared to dealing with poo poo in the physical meat dimension

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

I thought Teslas only backed up into ponds where they definitely (don’t) function as boats

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hadji murad posted:

I thought Teslas only backed up into ponds where they definitely (don’t) function as boats

it was more of a submarine

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Joementum posted:

i guess they're doing this again. absolute joke of a website.

You got this because you love looking at tweets so much

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
if you actually click through to the whole tweet, the 20 something cyclist’s apology was actually kind of mocking and after he started to drive off they continued to own him :lol:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

loving badass

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

TheBizzness posted:

if you actually click through to the whole tweet, the 20 something cyclist’s apology was actually kind of mocking and after he started to drive off they continued to own him :lol:

*reads this post out loud homophobically*

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Congrats on finding the next seed of the ARG

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah the truck dude started spewing maximum tough guy poo poo and then dialed it down when he realized the two of them were pretty cut.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

"Hey, your car is pretty lovely!"

"Oh yeah? I wanna rip off your heads and poo poo down your throats, you with your spandex pants and your fa**y helmets!"

- a totally normal person who is cool and good and clearly the winner of this argument.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Panfilo posted:

What's particularly damning coming from that particular tweet is no actual numbers are getting brought up. I haven't seen anyone bringing up a any actual observed data on the ad revenue sharing. Which leads me to believe most of them are lying about it.

yes!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

twitter was one of many tech companies that could only exist as it did with infinite free govt loans, and to be perfectly honest did not need a staff of thousands and thousands of people to run an intentionally minimalist website. Elon fired like 80% of the employees when he bought it and that cut their costs by a staggering amount. I have no doubt that he can keep the website afloat more or less indefinitely if he really wanted to

granted, adding a bazillion new features to make the website the everything app will drag things down but data and hosting is cheap as gently caress compared to dealing with poo poo in the physical meat dimension

i was also puzzled by the huge headcount on a minimal jack dorsey site. like a big welfare fund for computer programmers

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

:yooge: how would you like it if people heckled you from cars?

/guy literally giggles before replying

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

still lol that he took a scythe to the large mass of DC lanyard types who moved west to join the "policy" side of twitter and inadvertently flat footed the info response to 10/7

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Smythe posted:

yes!

i was also puzzled by the huge headcount on a minimal jack dorsey site. like a big welfare fund for computer programmers

SAPs for information ops run by the MIC lol. same as Meta, Google, Microsoft, etc

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Tbh Elon looks good in the fat pic.. more rich guys should commit to being fat, it looks good on them. Drink the wine, eat the food enjoy your money! Better than whatever this half rear end bs he's doing now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Precambrian Video Games posted:

He's Cracker Barrel chested.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

thetan_guy42 posted:

Tbh Elon looks good in the fat pic.. more rich guys should commit to being fat, it looks good on them. Drink the wine, eat the food enjoy your money! Better than whatever this half rear end bs he's doing now.

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

elon grows larger by the day but he's in an early stage, patience

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

coconono posted:

yeah the truck dude started spewing maximum tough guy poo poo and then dialed it down when he realized the two of them were pretty cut.

I think you'll find sitting in your truck in traffic all day gives you the most badass body shape for Mixed Martial Arts

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Cycling Teams

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

it's not fat

it's power

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’ve played Yakzua, I know how much damage a bike used offensively can cause.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

if a cybercuck gets into a fight with two guys on bikes, the chberteuk will cry and drive away

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it's pretty funny that when you're rate limited on twitter it stops showing you ads too

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Joementum posted:

it's pretty funny that when you're rate limited on twitter it stops showing you ads too

one weird trick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

ads support our favorite companies

disabling the ad blocker extension on your browser is patriotic, sorry haters