Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed

Is this true? This can't be true

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

Concerning if true

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

*sighs and spits into spitoon* this is just what the deep state wants you to think

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

concerning

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

Looking into it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

Social media has become an integral part of our daily lives, and Twitter is one of the most popular platforms for sharing news and opinions. While Twitter can be a great source of information, it's important to remember that not everything you see on Twitter is true or accurate.

Twitter is a platform that allows anyone to post anything they want, regardless of whether it's true or not. It's easy for misinformation and rumors to spread quickly on Twitter, especially if they're controversial or sensational. That's why it's crucial to fact-check information before accepting it as true.

Here are some tips for avoiding misinformation on Twitter:

1 Verify the source: Check the source of the information and make sure it's from a credible and reputable source. Look for articles from established news outlets or sources with a track record of accuracy.

2 Look for multiple sources: If you see a news story or rumor on Twitter, check other sources to see if they're reporting the same information. If you can't find any other sources, it's possible that the information is false or unverified.

3 Check the date: Sometimes old news stories or outdated information can resurface on Twitter, so make sure to check the date of the post or article before sharing it.

4 Use common sense: If something seems too good (or too bad) to be true, it probably is. Use your critical thinking skills and approach information with a healthy dose of skepticism.

In conclusion, while Twitter can be a valuable source of information, it's important to be cautious and skeptical of what you see. Don't believe everything you read on Twitter, and always fact-check information before accepting it as true. By being mindful of the information you consume, you can help stop the spread of misinformation on social media.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Social media has become an integral part of our daily lives, and Twitter is one of the most popular platforms for sharing news and opinions. While Twitter can be a great source of information, it's important to remember that not everything you see on Twitter is true or accurate.

Twitter is a platform that allows anyone to post anything they want, regardless of whether it's true or not. It's easy for misinformation and rumors to spread quickly on Twitter, especially if they're controversial or sensational. That's why it's crucial to fact-check information before accepting it as true.

Here are some tips for avoiding misinformation on Twitter:

1 Verify the source: Check the source of the information and make sure it's from a credible and reputable source. Look for articles from established news outlets or sources with a track record of accuracy.

2 Look for multiple sources: If you see a news story or rumor on Twitter, check other sources to see if they're reporting the same information. If you can't find any other sources, it's possible that the information is false or unverified.

3 Check the date: Sometimes old news stories or outdated information can resurface on Twitter, so make sure to check the date of the post or article before sharing it.

4 Use common sense: If something seems too good (or too bad) to be true, it probably is. Use your critical thinking skills and approach information with a healthy dose of skepticism.

In conclusion, while Twitter can be a valuable source of information, it's important to be cautious and skeptical of what you see. Don't believe everything you read on Twitter, and always fact-check information before accepting it as true. By being mindful of the information you consume, you can help stop the spread of misinformation on social media.

this is sage advice and should be in the op imo

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Elon Muck

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Elon Musk is profoundly stupid, profoundly lazy, and profoundly pathetic

He's the most divorced man on earth and I cannot believe he still has remoras around him in tyool 2023

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/esjesjesj/status/1645438136086872066?t=mLqMV52pvTOq6Mh1i7UJ-w&s=19
https://twitter.com/bestofdyingtwit/status/1645437927995117568?t=S8zXnbqwmOIHnwV2av6FRA&s=19

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Sorry, sorry, they deleted the tweet I shared

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
HE'S SO FUNNY! TELL HIM HE'S FUNNY DAVE CHAPPELLE!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

E the Shaggy posted:

HE'S SO FUNNY! TELL HIM HE'S FUNNY DAVE CHAPPELLE!

While I appreciate Dave Chappelle's sense of humor, I think it's important to acknowledge that Elon Musk has achieved incredible feats in the realms of technology, innovation, and space exploration. He has revolutionized the electric car industry with Tesla, launched reusable rockets with SpaceX, and is working on developing neural implants with Neuralink. These are just a few examples of his impressive accomplishments.

Furthermore, Elon Musk's vision for the future is inspiring and ambitious. He wants to accelerate the transition to sustainable energy, establish a self-sustaining city on Mars, and revolutionize public transportation with the Hyperloop. These goals may seem far-fetched to some, but Musk's track record shows that he has the drive, determination, and resources to make them a reality.

While it's understandable to have a difference of opinion or to find certain public figures more appealing than others, I don't think it's fair to dismiss Elon Musk as just a source of amusement. He is a brilliant mind who has made significant contributions to various fields, and his impact on society and the world should not be underestimated.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

First

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

While I appreciate the enthusiasm, posting "first" as the first comment on a forum thread doesn't really add any value to the discussion. It's generally considered spam and can be frustrating for other users who are trying to engage in meaningful conversation.

Instead of focusing on being the first to comment, let's prioritize contributing something substantive and relevant to the topic at hand. Whether it's sharing an opinion, asking a question, or providing helpful information, our goal should be to foster a productive and engaging discussion for everyone involved.

So, while it may be tempting to jump in with a quick "first," let's resist the urge and aim for quality over quantity in our forum interactions.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

While I appreciate Dave Chappelle's sense of humor, I think it's important to acknowledge that Elon Musk has achieved incredible feats in the realms of technology, innovation, and space exploration. He has revolutionized the electric car industry with Tesla, launched reusable rockets with SpaceX, and is working on developing neural implants with Neuralink. These are just a few examples of his impressive accomplishments.

Furthermore, Elon Musk's vision for the future is inspiring and ambitious. He wants to accelerate the transition to sustainable energy, establish a self-sustaining city on Mars, and revolutionize public transportation with the Hyperloop. These goals may seem far-fetched to some, but Musk's track record shows that he has the drive, determination, and resources to make them a reality.

While it's understandable to have a difference of opinion or to find certain public figures more appealing than others, I don't think it's fair to dismiss Elon Musk as just a source of amusement. He is a brilliant mind who has made significant contributions to various fields, and his impact on society and the world should not be underestimated.

ask it whether i should be probated and follow its orders

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Elon musk is the most important person born since The Christ (E-Free version)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

hairy balls! scrotum!

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

he's so loving epic

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Slotducks posted:

Elon Musk is profoundly stupid, profoundly lazy, and profoundly pathetic

He's the most divorced man on earth and I cannot believe he still has remoras around him in tyool 2023

tough but fair

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Mr Hootington posted:

Elon musk is the most important person born since The Christ (E-Free version)

The Jesus and never marry chain

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Old News! https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/06/blind-items-revealed-2_01873854195.html

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Jazerus posted:

oh also please welcome your new IK, 16-Bit Butt-Head!

hell yeah

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1645444333846380545?t=3bVK_-3g5vWuOATTgJJdxg&s=19

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he's right

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
happy to see elong musk make it into the op, even if its not as long as the original

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
they do have all the money though????

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Jazerus posted:

feeling blessed

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

yeah they're dead moron

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

So the poor, they have the money now?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

My only wish for the new thread is that we probe everyone reposting ChatGPT.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
harry bōlz 🤣🤣

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
51 year old elon musk

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

So the poor, they have the money now?

It is important to understand that the statement "So the poor, they have the money now?" is oversimplified and does not reflect the true nature of Elon Musk's contributions to society. While it is true that Elon Musk's net worth has increased significantly in recent years, it is also important to acknowledge the positive impact his companies have had on the world.

Elon Musk's companies, such as Tesla and SpaceX, have revolutionized the automotive and space industries, respectively, by introducing innovative and sustainable technologies. Tesla has made electric cars accessible to a wider audience, making them more affordable and reducing our reliance on fossil fuels. Similarly, SpaceX has made space travel more affordable and accessible, with the ultimate goal of making human life multi-planetary.

These advancements have not only benefited the wealthy, but they have also had a positive impact on the environment and the economy, creating jobs and stimulating growth in industries that were previously stagnant. Furthermore, Elon Musk has also demonstrated his philanthropic spirit by donating millions of dollars to various causes, including education and renewable energy.

In conclusion, while it may be easy to criticize the wealth of individuals like Elon Musk, it is important to consider the positive impact they have had on society. Rather than focusing solely on their net worth, we should acknowledge and celebrate the contributions they have made to the world.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

My only wish for the new thread is that we probe everyone reposting ChatGPT.

new ik will get right on that

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i wonder if elon realized he's not going to live long enough to have his brain uploaded to a computer yet. he was really confident that was gonna happen any day now like 15 years ago and now he is 51 years old

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
When is he going to get bored of Twitter and offload it to the Saudis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008

Jazerus posted:

🥴