Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

NeonPunk posted:

But the banks are run by other rich white old men??

that's why lawyers exist, to arbitrate disputes between two or more groups of the wealthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it's astounding how dumb these motherfuckers are

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Egg Moron posted:

Look Saudi Arabia, you have me a loan for Twitter.com but now I work at X theveverythingapp so please stop sending me bone saws in the mail

elon receiving a severed finger and ransom note in the mail: ummm, who uses snail mail anymore? methinks the 19th century would like her communication system back!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

absolutely

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Hope they reveal the robot today, got a good feeling

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the robot which is real will wow everyone and this thread will become jealous of it and say it doesnt matter because anyone could make a robot if they wanted too

*Yoda voice* hrrmm... the woke mind virus, strong with this thread lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
"why not reinvent the wheel?"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

shyduck posted:

Lol this is Mike Rowe's bullshit

Musk is like a Katamari of dumb bullshit, standing on the shoulders of morons

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
he already gets to the existing issue, how would you safely deploy an airbag without launching the screen at the user, in the same post he's making the point in tho. like, that's when you should go "ah, right" and then delete it, not send it!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's saying you can install doom on your steering wheel and shoot demons while you drive down interstate highway on your tesla which is in self driving mode above the legal speed limit

ideally you'd eliminate the screen in the steering wheel altogether and instead use the tesla's Smart Windows and Windshield to create AR game objectives on the road while you're driving

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the monkeys HATE driving the car. you will have to calm your monkey each night in the garage while your Tesla charges. they enjoy being read to and soft adult contemporary.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

Obviously you can't have a full touch screen on the wheel because of the airbag. So you'll have to shrink the screen small enough to put it on the sides of the wheel. But then you have a small screen too small to make out or select the functionality, so just have multiple tiny small touch screens that each control only a single, fixed function. And make sure it has haptic feedback so you know when you pressed it

a touch screen ON the wheel is out of the question. but what about a touchscreen... that IS the wheel!!!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
a steering wheel that learns how to turn from you turning it and then replaces itself with a touchscreen that executes flawlessly learned turns with the press of a button

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
what you're supposed to do is bait him into saying hate speech has gone down and then be like 'what about this report that says it's gone up' this poo poo is so easy to not gently caress up

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Elon Musk ftw.

hearing this more and more

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
elon musk is gonna invent a device that finally makes life worth lving

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cheen posted:

its called the undivorcer

audience: ooooooo undivorcer, he said it's called the undivorcer

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I mean for real "Musk by Elon" is like a no brainer sell to elon stans

he already did and called it "burnt hair" because he's a moron and didn't deliver that either lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the idea here is that parents are unable to decide what is best for their children which, ironically, is an argument in favor of the destruction of family that SJWs supposedly crave

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Peace Gay
But who's loving?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
did he have a stroke or something?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
anything like is lovely enough on its own, but you look at it through the lens of him estranging himself from his trans child, and he just looks like such a vindictive prick

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

a.lo posted:

does he ever mention his trans kid

he addressed them emancipating themself from him as "well, can't win em all"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
whoa... i knew acquiring twitter sped up the timeline of X, the everything app 3-5 years but to see it in practice is astonishing...

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Jaxyon posted:

How old is Elon's dad?

like Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, and George W Bush, he is a true boomer born in 1946

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I would love to be killed this way

Mods? Make it happen

E: 16bb if you could give me a sixer with this as the reason I'd appreciate it

Pepe Silvia Browne has issued a correction as of 21:59 on Apr 18, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
that's not the same as what i was talking about, which is to be shot with that big rear end shell but not tied to the cannon

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

A Bakers Cousin posted:

no no no we are talking about a DIFFERENT cannon execution method

EXCUSE ME I quoted a gif of a huge shell going through a ballistic dummy and said I wanna get killed LIKE THAT and somebody else rolls up and goes "oh being tied to a cannon isn't as cool as you think" no poo poo cuz that's not what I said I wanted

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
thank you, kill me

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

imagine paying $1.7mil for a house in central PA

i'm imagining it

Ahhh!! AHHH!!! too spooky! no!!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

anything funny happen

a squirrel got thrown off a bird feeder

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i would just make the rocket not blow up

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

we used to be a proper country

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
there was a time when if a rocket failed, a man in a short-sleeved button up shirt and horn-rimmed glasses who speaks three words a year would be throwing a clipboard on the ground and everyone else in the control room would be terrified it was their fault

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Texas is gonna be the desert version of Rapture in like 3 years

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Because Silicon Valley bullshit.

"Traditional aerospace companies have tried to anticipate and prevent as many failures as possible ahead of times. Because they design rockets, the things we put warheads on."

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
look we're not gonna put any people on it until it hasn't blow up 2, maybe 3 times, ok?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mdemone posted:

wait....did the launch pad not have a channel to divert the energy horizontally?!?

holy poo poo lol what did they loving expect to happen

why would they have one of those that sounds cringe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

diverting energy? sounds like new age crystal magic bullshit. this is science and these are the world's greatest engineers.

please report to the Alchemy thread for re-education