Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Ok someone please DM me with a bluesky invite, I can't look at the X logo anymore on my phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

big boi posted:

Ok someone please DM me with a bluesky invite, I can't look at the X logo anymore on my phone

I'll suck you off or, failing that, say thank you

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

There's a thread for this in PYF. Maybe spend some time there.

I just got a PM from an upstanding goonsir or goonmadam, and I didn't have to demean myself by entering PYF!

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/A_Luckmann/status/1722115201154380196

Weird and unusual that some random dipshit's tweet with 11 likes made its way to my For You tab

-----------

FAQ for this post
Q: Why are you looking at For You lmao

A: Shut up

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

It's easy. Just be rich enough for a brigade of nannies and be so off-putting and so k-holed every day that your ex shields your children from you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

I can't believe Tesla would go behind his back like that