Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

My only wish for the new thread is that we probe everyone reposting ChatGPT.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Holy poo poo they got Christopher Lloyd to be in this lovely movie.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

LGD posted:

https://twitter.com/thetrendzmall/status/1648621105970819072?s=20

the insane ads due to no legitimate advertisers have gotten better imo

I’ll buy one.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

ben shapino posted:

can non-milfs sign up or is it just for milfs to message each other?

It’s for horny milfs in your area and people looking for horny milfs in your area. If you don’t belong to the former, you automatically are in the other. I don’t make the rules, go for it.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

You won’t care

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

So long, gay Bowser.

(He is now just “Bowser”)

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

punished milkman posted:

Lol elon is going to completely gently caress up the timeline for nasa’s next crewed moon mission and china is going to get there first

You mean China’s gonna be the first country to actually put men one the moon? good for them

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Not only is it pretty aerodynamic, the bed lowers all the way to the ground. It is objectively a better truck than the Cybertruck, but also better than any truck on the market today. But it doesn’t look manly, so that’s probably why it never caught on.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I’m not a genius car maker, but it seems to me like you’d want a car that’s, I dunno, visible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

according to Jewish folklore, some vaginas are ringed with teeth

But enough about my wife :dadjoke: