Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
elon musk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

shyduck posted:

Elon Musk

has anyone else heard of this musk fella? i've been doing some reading recently and i gotta tell you.. not a fan

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

shyduck posted:

He also hates Gates because he's shorting Tesla

his cars hate gates too. also walls, trucks, on-ramps

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

posting on the nazi site ironically

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

Knight posted:

Text and videos are visible but if you have to click into it (long tweets, full images, hyperlinks within tweets) you'll be hit with a login page

Video thumbnails only. I clicked on a few this morning and they don't play, they just go to the login page lol

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

Nenonen posted:

Hmm, I will try to test this if I find an embedded twitter video soon, but did you remember that if the embed is of a reply to a video so that first is shown the original video tweet and under it the response, then only videos in the reply tweet will play but to play the quoted video you will have to go on site? That's how it worked to me before.

ok, yeah that seems to be happening. super hosed up website.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

buddy if you know a better way to get a couple days worth of sodium sitting in traffic before 8am i'm all ears

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

Euphoriaphone posted:

basically, twitter still works fine if you're making GBS threads thoughts onto the internet, but engaging in conversations is entirely unusable.

what you're describing here is "social media"

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

can we use these room temperature superconductors to somehow enhance the space elevators graphene made possible years ago?

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

shyduck posted:

We need to write cleaner G-code

Elon's tweaking into a whole new era.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

smh if you haven’t discovered blue cheese dressing on hot dogs.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

Terminal monkeys
None of the lights that we put in their heads are still on
All of them gone

All the broken monkeys
Where did we get them from?
All the broken monkeys
Where do they all belong?

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

moist turtleneck posted:

This is like cell phone poo poo, if you do it perfectly you can reuse the piece but usually it all breaks and gets hosed up

https://service.tesla.com/docs/ModelX/ServiceManual/Palladium/en-us/GUID-E4BA6ED3-CE82-4AC5-9A7E-A870FDD0F97F.html

that page has one of my favorite website features where if you click the thumbnail you get a popup containing an even smaller image:

saving money on bandwidth, elon can't stop winning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

a.lo posted:

can be fixed with over the air update

under the hair update