Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol waffle house. it is kinda weird that he posted what he did right before the airplane tracker poo poo happened, then stopped posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ask ur mom elon :crylaugh:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

I'd encourage young Hitler to pursue painting and give teenage Elon a swirly

going back in time to threaten the dean of the art school to admit hitler

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

LARGE
LARGE
LARGE
LARGE
LARGE
LARGE
LARGE
LARGE
LARGE

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

twitter embeds running painfully slow today. sometimes 2-3 minutes to load a forums page if it has a tweet on it. lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DirtyRobot posted:

the only people I’ve ever seen reference the “olden times” are particularly dumb students who can’t distinguish any historical period before the mid nineteenth century

I once referred to my mother's family photos from when she was a kid as "the olden times". she laughed a little but clearly wasn't amused

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

FlyingKipper posted:

Is there a descendent of Goebbels hanging around anywhere?

lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

500 good dogs posted:

they didn't even levy the fine, it's bad reporting

also clicking through to a primary source it was "up to $30 million", not $30 billion

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

euphronius posted:

maybe the nws can put up some kind of WWW site for notices and the notices can be pushed to some kind of “news feed”

hell yea. they should come up with a protocol to allow for easy syndication

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Hoe many kids does elon musk have?

even elon doesn't know the answer to this question lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

webcams for christ posted:

just skipped the last 15 pages. did I miss anything besides Twitters announcement that they're getting into the stock/ crypto brokerage game?

we have a new ik

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

please elaborate on "the deal" you've made with elon, matt. lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

no hes the tv host, the other one is Glenn Greenwald, who has won a Pulitzer Prize for that

technically the guardian won a Pulitzer for Glenn's work on that lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I refused enter

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

thanks for repeating what you heard on a 15 minute YouTube clip sponsored by Brilliant, elon

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

imagine paying $1.7mil for a house in central PA

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

you'd be prettier if you smile every once in a while, elon

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol that tunnel is only going to be for VIPs like musicians going to play there. and drugs

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

nikosoft posted:

And this is how I find out the A's are moving to Vegas????!!!

haha just caught that. did alameda county build them a new stadium before they dipped?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

WhyteRyce posted:

the city has been saying all the new stadium negotiations were just a ploy by the owners to buy time/bargaining power in Vegas

lol. first the raiders now this

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

webcams for christ posted:

twitter logged me out on desktop and I can't log back in lol. going great

same lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gonna lmao when they just... never figure out how to fix it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Challenger astronauts survived the blast.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1988/11/13/shuttle-crew-said-to-have-survived-blast/bd5281d0-1e05-417e-89bc-7ec64fa9477e/

This would be my nightmare. G forces pressing me into the chair, fully conscious but unable to move, just sitting there waiting for a violent death for 2.5 minutes. even drowning would be faster than that.

I don't know why exactly but I think I'd rather die by falling while strapped to a chair than just free falling. that's kinda weird lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

/right wingers pass law to remove history books from school libraries for insufficient patriotism

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

hahaah he stays up all night getting mad about the site he was forced to buy.

nobody forced him to waive diligence and sign the dotted line based on a meme number lol. that was all him. worst business decision in all of history. few men in history have been able to afford to screw up so royally

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

musk university... lmao wtf

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Party Boat posted:

Steve Bannon tried to do a hermetically sealed environment and it fell apart immediately because, among other reasons, no one involved knew about concrete curing

I got to visit biosphere 2 in elementary school while it was still active. I watched a line of ants crawling across the outside of a window, into a seam between the window and the steel structure, and then continued on the inside of the glass. the thing was a joke to begin with

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

dunno where else to ask: is David Miranda still in the hospital?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

El Jeffe posted:

love 2 stoke hate against migrants hours after a bunch of said migrants got mass murdered in the very same city mentioned in the tweet, which happens to be where a major facility of my company is located

you work at SpaceX?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the guy who keeps saying dumber and dumber stuff is named stupiders

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

stanley kubrick filmed the moon landing on a sound stage in new mexico learn the lore

no it was actually real but they covered up the alien moon base

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

euphronius posted:

they also serve as oars when you want to cross a body of water

thrust via arm rotation

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Being told to shove his submarine up his rear end broke him in a pretty incredible way.

also being booed on stage at a dave chappelle show, complete with him standing in place and doing a naruto "run". the man is in his 50s

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

elon musk is a cspam lurker

the idea that he might read this thread and get mad is great

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Oglethorpe posted:

do you think elon will backstab tucker

does anyone here think he won't? lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

holy poo poo, an emoji picker? stop the presses!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Desert Bus posted:

Sure Signal encrypts but if the Govt wants to know what you're talking about they'll just exploit the phone or computer it's on. I wish I could control Signal with Neuralink to make it even safer.

looking forward to my secure enclave brain implant

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

bet you can't guess which Simpsons reject I most resemble

it's Comic Store Proprietor

filthy glans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Elon knew