Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It has been 284 days since our brother forums user Waffle House was disappeared into the TRON world by Musk and his cyber-goons. And I'm the only one who gives a poo poo still, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

TFW Little Bear sees a babbling brook:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

While I appreciate Dave Chappelle's sense of humor, I think it's important to acknowledge that Elon Musk has achieved incredible feats in the realms of technology, innovation, and space exploration. He has revolutionized the electric car industry with Tesla, launched reusable rockets with SpaceX, and is working on developing neural implants with Neuralink. These are just a few examples of his impressive accomplishments.

Furthermore, Elon Musk's vision for the future is inspiring and ambitious. He wants to accelerate the transition to sustainable energy, establish a self-sustaining city on Mars, and revolutionize public transportation with the Hyperloop. These goals may seem far-fetched to some, but Musk's track record shows that he has the drive, determination, and resources to make them a reality.

While it's understandable to have a difference of opinion or to find certain public figures more appealing than others, I don't think it's fair to dismiss Elon Musk as just a source of amusement. He is a brilliant mind who has made significant contributions to various fields, and his impact on society and the world should not be underestimated.

ask it whether i should be probated and follow its orders

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i wonder if elon realized he's not going to live long enough to have his brain uploaded to a computer yet. he was really confident that was gonna happen any day now like 15 years ago and now he is 51 years old

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This is a thing a baby says when he’s playing house and talking on a fisher price phone

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Having to go to one app for social media and another to buy a new keyboard and ANOTHER one to turn on my car....? ugh! i just wish i could get everything from just one insanely cool guy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

she had an AI baby with waffle house in second life

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

drumpf... now thats the poo poo.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Won’t give me money hmm? I’ll see u in court

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

shyduck posted:

They trained illegally using Twitter data. Lawsuit time.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

did you just accuse me of being a twitter subscriber

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It’s so funny that elons in an abusive toxic relationship with this 62 year old who wants to drink diarrhea

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ME: tell me a joke about a funny looking duck

TRUTHGPT: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP BITCH

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

But a big rocket is more likely to hit a ship than a small rocket

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the rocket plum gave out

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/deep_beige/status/1649100449889542145

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mr. Funktastic posted:

lol why would he admit this, he's such a loving loser

He never considered the possibility that his ruse would be uncovered the second all of his goons bumrushed people who laughed at blue check marks “paying up”

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Three Olives posted:

I mean, Elmo has already violated the FTC consent decree in about a billion ways and doesn't care (yet), but it's probably a prohibited false and misleading business practice to wrongfully suggest the celebrities are paying for Blue and have verified their phone number and likely to get him sued by said celebrities by suggesting they are somehow endorsing his poo poo product by saying they are paid users that have trusted Twitter with their phone numbers when they aren't.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i realize this will come with consequences and i accept that but i simply must point out to you that people are getting mad at elmo for not getting a blue check

https://twitter.com/elmo/status/1649183409661440002?s=20

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im pretty sure hes going to charge them at the $8 individual account rate, 'its not about the money, its about sending a message' - joker

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Wow we’re already at phase two - Elon mass buying ppl blue so we block em

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

its weird how 'bragging about my human rights crimes to own my son' is actually the moral decision here

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Grimes very badly wants to be a computer and had two kids with Elon thinking he’d make her a computer and Waffle House really probably did have a robobaby with her

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

its cool that elons kids with grimes are being raised by her and chelsea manning. they're like 2 and 3 and already you just know they're gonna hate their dad

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the milk machine posted:

they dated for a couple months a year ago. grimes isn't raising any children, especially not with chelsea manning

love is a lie....

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It’s a dogshit joke that’s been recycled a million times that relies on people buying it as real to qualify as a joke.. You should be in hell

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

a.lo posted:

I don't think Elon musk is a stupid guy. I certainly don't think he's a genius. I think at the end of the day he's really quite an average mind held hostage by absurd wealth, ego and sycophants that keep him out of touch with real human interactions and consequences.

He’s mad loving stupid

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It’s a crap posting account! Go to hell!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m good at typing cause of super Mario type. Thought I was playing Mario

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Three olives guffawing that public schools don’t even teach kids to fly small planes anymore

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m puttin my chips in on this lady mostly bein a dumbass

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

(Making a coherent legal point) they’ll use web pixels… uh…. Java cookies. Flash 5.0. They claim on their website you can unlock pikablu but you check the contract, nothing….

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

milf messenger

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Tuvok Obama makes sense with that whole Seven of Nine got Obama elected thing

E: sry beaten

That DICK! has issued a correction as of 05:04 on May 1, 2023

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i mean if he works for the lolicon defense task force its just his job.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Trillhouse posted:

listen, after i got out of the service is was either Blackwater or LDTF. i stand by my decision.

Soldiers of 4Chan

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

20,000 years from now long after humanity is gone the distant planet Glorpax will send its first astronaut into space and he’s gonna get hit by that Tesla Elon launched

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010