Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I assume this no wifi family does not ever go near civilization yes? Powerful Saul's brother energy, the gently caress is wrong withbpeople believing the dumbest poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Not a rocket physicist here, but I suspect there is a reason actual scientists and engineers have never gone with the water cooler steel plate method to deal with the astronomical forces of a rocket launch that obliterate an improperly built launch pad.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lol they still haven't figured out how to fix the one weird trick of you lose your simp mark if you change your display name

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I don't know why anyone thinks this is actionable for an endorsement fraud lawsuit. There is no endorsement, or use of celebrity likeness to fraudulently promote a product. It's a check mark on a bad site that Elon decided to simply give out for free to any of his users of notable following count.

It'd be like someone suing Jeffrey because they got red text...

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

euphronius posted:

elon must be learning so much from
this product roll out.

Just like how he ruined hundreds of millions of dollars on his rocket destroying the launchpad and itself thanks to his nonstop terrible management decisions. Nobody has ever done this before, you have to learn to walk before you run.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
That's a temporal AI deep fake. This is why Elon is trying to warn us about the evil AI!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I never paid attention to any of the space ship stuff but now that I'm aware of it thanks to the worst launch program in possibly the history of space flight, it's loving criminal that the FAA/Texas allowed him to build his terribly designed launch pad in the middle of a wildlife reserve. Absolutely insane.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Sleekly posted:

they should let him build bigger ones'

The wild life reserve grounds where shore birds and turtles nest being like a 100 feet from the pad, the loving fuel tanks being across the street from the pad, the pad having a loving street and buildings next to it. Incredibly negligent at every level, every step.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Hashy posted:

perfectly possible he grew up rich but had very little when he came to the us

It doesn't really impact the fact that he's rich now because he was one of the few lucky outcomes (right place right time) from the dot com bubble and they had to oust him because he was running the company into the ground, then he used all his money to buy into Tesla when they were already onto something and wormed his way into leadership and took credit for engineering successes. That poo poo is way funnier and more pathetic

My understanding is that his involvement with PayPal was exclusively just investment funds from daddies chaos emerald mines.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

a.lo posted:

why would he have this russian social media acoiunt he doesn’t speak russian why would he be a white supremacist when he is mexican

I hate that democrats poisoned the well on legitimate issues with far right/white supremacy and russia.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Mola Yam posted:

why did tesla stock go up so much after he announced this

do people think that having musk pay more attention to a company is a good thing

Stock market is completely made up and has 0 correlation with reality. All movement in musk products is exclusively due to his cult hootin and hollerin over whatever the gently caress he announces.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lmao loving incredible he could manage to botch the ceo pick so loving hard because he only looked at how many far right twitter accounts she followed and not that she is on the soros board of directors

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

the milk machine posted:

i keep refreshing and searching matt taibbi's web site but no Twitter Files are showing. where am i supposed to get insightful and groundbreaking coverage on these free speech issues?

i figured he would be on the beat considering he broke one of the most important stories of the past several decades just a couple of months ago

I'm... not sure if egglasias was sincere with that comment or not

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

the milk machine posted:

you really think someone woudl do that? just go on the internet and be insincere?

that's not the kind of world i want to live in, i'll tell you what

I meant that he's such a loving moron he might actually believe there will be a new Twitter files about this deal with the turkey government, in accordance to transparency and centrism!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
So do normal insurances not cover tesla? Why do all the tesla owners use insurance run by the manufacturer? Are they able to breath on their own?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

FizFashizzle posted:

the real question is which xman does elon see himself as (hint: it's whichever had sex with underage jubilee or kitty pride)

I regret to inform everyone that he most definitely thinks he is Gambit :(

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Davethulhu posted:

https://twitter.com/Factschaser/status/1658588920416808960

He's hedging cybertruck sales hard. "Based on demand" makes me think it's going to be a lot more expensive than previously promised.

I thought he knew the most manufacturing out of anyone in the world tho

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Wow I am shocked the biggest most genius business understander to ever live is out here doing loving trump rear end lower than lowest bidder work who cares about laws and contracts etc. This is why ceos need to be paid 400x more than any of us pathetic plebes who could never come up with such radical industry disruptive ideas such as be a loving malicious sociopath.

Lmao that tesla really out here letting him square peg the inventory numbers because he's looking at the round hole daily buy orders and he's such a genius manufacturing understander he just spends every day in the mind palace calculating the perfect number of cars to build to match orders. Except the company is one of the worst at having appropriate inventory and I'm sure the criminal build quality has nothing to do with him constantly changing assembly lines and doing the absolutely bottom of the barrel in terms of cost cutting.

God must exist because it is clear that Elon was sent to us as a mocking joke of how stupid humanity is.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I don't recall anyone suggesting your frequent trips and payments to a pedophile pimp for the rich and famous was equivalent to friendship.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm still trying to understand why our very special boy needs bodyguards to protect him walking down the hall to the bathroom in his office building at night.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm still baffled by those yacht pictures and the hosed up geometry of his chest. Like it had to have been some sort of weird optical illusion. I don't know how a body looks like without decades of smoking to get that emphysema barrel chest.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm just spitballing here but maybe the NTSB/DOT/NHTSA should have done something, anything about the tesla self drive when it was killing people years ago instead of just letting tesla beta test this poo poo on public roads.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Kunster posted:

Why is he trying to pin the service crashing with an overload of people in, when the PlayStation announcement of the MGS3 remake had multiple times more viewers and went well?

He's so clueless and out of touch with actual technology he has no idea people have been livestreaming videos for 10 million+ people, and so narcissistic that he thinks he's the first to ever do it.

And add to that all of his weird sick offense the sucking is weird looking winner Talking about how hes the greatest engineer ever built Twitter with the greatest engineer whatever that s*** was

Posted from my x the everything phone, Using bad dragon voice to text technology

Asproigerosis has issued a correction as of 10:52 on May 25, 2023

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Thoguh posted:

It's been an astounding amount of failure by regulatory agencies that Teslas have been out there doing extremely dangerous to the public beta tests for years now and very publicly telling everyone about it. Very failed state stuff.

Good news! The fda said it's cool and good for them to start putting their hotchip in humans. While there has been 0 information on if they figured out that whole using the cheapest glue they could that rotted the brains of hundreds of monkeys, I'm sure the fda did their due diligence in the past 4 months.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I was going to give him a benefit of the doubt that he was making a reference to you don't need to waste your finite energy arduously hitting a turn signal when the X fsd everything is cruise controlling you to your destination anyway.

Shame on me. Of course he's out here just middle school brain smoothening about how the X everything chatgptcarai is going to be so great it will be able to determine in real time the intentions of the driver based on all the input feedback metrics.

Say have they figured out how to get the car to recognize there is a small child in the road yet? Or to recognize oncoming traffic when making a left?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I loving love that the entire neocon fantasy story of genius ceo entrepreneurs only they can come up with such brilliant innovations is laid so thread bare with Elon in that it can simply be explained as "be born with a large capital surplus, then slash and burn everything that costs money until inertia gives up and you cut and run with a golden parachute bankruptcy"

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lol remember the time when it leaked that Elon killed thousands of test monkeys cause he demanded they use the cheapest glue possible for the hotchip and oh look at that it was incredibly not safe for use in brains and they started rotting.

And the fda only did something because thousands of people complained after this leaked.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

ikanreed posted:

A far more typical real world defect rate is one per ten lines of code. One per a hundred if you're following every industry best practice to limit them getting into your application.

Everything in computers is ready to explode at any time.

You think that's bad, you should see the numbers of misses by radiogists that I see at work!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

blatman posted:

i regret to inform u:

Concerning.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Absolutely disgusting that aoc abuses her power as twitter ceo to censor the right

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Cybertrucking and cyberfucking is what I crave

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Are all of you suggesting that the brilliant masterstroke genius Elon musk's perfectly decided launch pad site, within a wildlife reserve where they cannot actually construct proper launch pad features like flame diverter pits and oh say having the fuel storage tanks and other critical structures safely several hundred meters from the pad itself instead of across the loving street because of the whole middle of a wildlife reserve thing, was actually just a loving dipfuck boer emerald neppybabby looking to own the libs by moving out of California and into the wild west no regulations Texas??

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Weird how as soon as he took over the bot problem on twitter exploded exponentially, despite his weird attempt to back out of the purchase saying there's so many bots you guys (and the twitter file poo poo showing that bots were nothing like how bad it is now)

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I have no loving idea what that picture is even trying to convey. Like I don't even understand what the joke was supposed to be.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Desperately wish more billionaires would die from their own hubris of cost cutting grifter tech that they've dunning krugered themselves into thinking they are the best in the world at knowing about.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Peanut President posted:

these dudes are all about biotruths until you use a standard medical term to describe them and then they get pissy

For what it's worth, cisgender is not a standard medical term.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I bet the engineers didn't actually do anything and those numbers he gave out were just the maths they gave him for how bad the throttling by Amazon was gonna be for not paying.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Lmao deplatforming nazis works immediately and gets results. Weird.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Elon just wants to make twitter into stileproject

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I... think that's supposed to be some sort of very terrible PUA negging bit in his mind