Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Jazerus posted:

oh also please welcome your new IK, 16-Bit Butt-Head!

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

probations are speech and I'm a free speech absolutist

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Just a Moron posted:

Who is Harry Bolz?

turn off your monitor

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

it's so funny that the only reason most of this works is that Ghislaine isnt a common name. like if he said "hey did you meet bob the other day" it'd be a nothingburger

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

elon is right

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1645532338279919619

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Euphoriaphone posted:

chatgpt can't afford :10bux:

because you didn't use the :20bux: GPT4:

As of my knowledge cutoff date in September 2021, the term "idiot king" on the SomethingAwful.com forums does not have a specific, widely recognized meaning. Something Awful was a popular internet forum and comedy website in the early 2000s known for its distinctive community culture and sense of humor.

However, given the nature of internet forums and communities, slang and terminology can change and evolve over time. In general, "idiot king" could be interpreted as a term used to describe a user who is considered particularly foolish or ignorant, yet has some degree of power or influence within the community. The term may be used jokingly, sarcastically, or as a genuine criticism.

It's important to note that the exact meaning of the term can vary based on the context and the specific sub-community within the Something Awful forums.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lmao elon is going to sue taibbi for being a paid substack spy

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Rorobb posted:

the way Matt is texting there really makes me feel like he is an employee of substack and is just lying about it or something lol. like why is he being so squirrely about it

it's because they paid him an advance and he knows musk will treat that as employment

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Apraxin posted:

(this information is publicly available due to corporate disclosure statements that the company had to file as part of a lawsuit being brought against it by laura loomer lol)

lmao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I'll start the substack

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

they didn't even levy the fine, it's bad reporting

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

musk is right again

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

apatheticman posted:

More like circling on Taibbi's backside.

With your tongue.

You are giving Taibbi a rimjob.

off topic

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

I have elon blocked too. It is hard sometimes

:emptyquote:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Zokari posted:

attention: i have a certain poster on my ignore list so i would appreciate it if everyone immediately ceased quoting and responding to them in any way

god bless

off topic

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Golden Bee posted:

90% of the responses to Elon, even from his paying fans, our quote this doesn’t work, I’m in the queue for months, this doesn’t work”. Which makes me think he’s hired zero of the hundreds of people it will take to creators.

:confused:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

Hoe many kids does elon musk have?

I don't know but I know he uses IVF so he can only select the XY embryos

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

NeonPunk posted:

Wow. I always had this weird vibes coming from Substack and those folks who swear by it this entire time.

wasn't there already a tweet by some substack person saying that if you're quitting twitter because it's too free speechy now under elon, don't bother coming to substack?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

the art of the deal

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

wow I laughed

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Interweb posted:

is this thread being throttled?

what's your avatar from I've seen that posted before

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

Does it matter what I answer?

you bought your own avatar didn't you

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

^^^^ edit: sorry boss didn't see your post

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm not buying the avatars, but you all will believe whatever you want since I'm evil or something.

I think you bought your own avatar because you're a glenn lover

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sir Tonk posted:

how do I get that ability? gonna tweet out the john galt speech

don't you have to give elon money

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Davethulhu posted:

Would you characterize Tucker Carlson as "a real journalist, someone who is devoted to transparency, shining a light on the most powerful government actors when they lie to the american people, and informing the public"?

do you think that'd accurately describe anyone who hosts a television news program

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

dick carlson was the director of voice of america during the last six years of the cold war. he led radio marti which was the us propaganda outlet broadcasting to cuba.

yeah but that's boring, even NPR's ceo came right from the agency that oversees VOA/OCB (he was the CEO of that too)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Musk has already been open with climate change skepticism. He has talked about it a bunch of times.

link?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

musk is bad

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

You are welcome

is that red text under your avatar new? i dont remember that lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr. Sharps posted:

speaking of avs the other day I randomly decided to check out some games thread and found a guy with my exact same av but different text. I got an extremely weird feeling like I was dale cooper in the black lodge so I just left and now I don’t even remember who it was lmao

one of those smart yospos computer touchers should make an SA avatar search engine so you can just search for it using AI

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Just a Moron posted:

What I'm saying is that the BBC is directly responsible for my familial disfunction.

😂🤣😂🤣 do you know what BBC stands for??? 😂🤣😂🤣

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

apatheticman posted:

Nothing, it's ruined.

you can start a new musk thread in cspam, i will post in it with you :cheers: i like your spunk

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

100% serious, consider this an olive branch from me to this thread

lmao your avatars never last long do they

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont like the dog killer guy so im going to keep probing him until i get bored... god bless

:cheers:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

apatheticman posted:

Quality IK'ing there champ.

"what do you want out of this thread? *continues to poo poo all over everything with glenn posters* "

Oh jeesh what could it be.

what's your position on dogs and 17 year olds op?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

punished milkman posted:

has anyone considered shutting up about all of these weird parasitic news freaks, and instead talking about how teslas are bad and how elon musk is a moron? think that would be good for the thread

elon musk is good and so are his electric cars and fancy space rockets ftw

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm pro-dogs and pro-17 year olds

interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

linking to tucker's lecture on the great replacement: regrettable but necessary to get the message out, can't stop the signal, it's what the cia/fbi/homeland would want

misgendering people and using sexist words: :siren: :cop: :siren: actually libcuck idpol cancel culture is good

:dafuq: