Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

can we get a setting to block twitter embeds only from blue checks now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

the milk machine posted:

he's been selling dangerous cars to them for what, 15 years?

lol

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

moist turtleneck posted:

Those doomsday prepper shows were always funny because they started getting scared of everything in 2008 for Some Reason

i have a hardcore right wing/prepper uncle (barn fully loaded with guns and ammo type) who suffered a head injury a few years back and for a while afterwards woke up every day thinking obama had just been elected lmfao

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

shyduck posted:

I rode in the Tesla SUV not too long ago and I distinctly remember not knowing how to get out of the car because lthe opener is just a switch not unlike the switches you use for windows

this happened to me too and the guy driving laughed at me and asked "you don't know how to open a door?" as if I was the idiot for assuming it'd be like literally every other car in the world lol

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Ashmole posted:

Wasn't a Saudi guy just sentenced to death for his Twitter activity

he did say he was only pro free speech as far as the law allowed. if this is what the saudi government wants then his hands are tied!

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

he sounds like someone trying to do an impression of both sean connery and a bond villain at the same time

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

they're playing the obama limo sex crack guy on the sphere in Vegas. 24 hourl oop

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

eh gently caress it i'll dump the rest of mine here:

bsky-social-zzh32-qljzj
bsky-social-zo3dl-6ajnr

i vomit kittens has issued a correction as of 00:42 on Sep 20, 2023

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

thinking about that clip of Jordan Peterson just making up a definition of the phrase "Rat King" to seem smart to Theo Von lol

it was from a james bond movie lmao

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Tom Tucker posted:

lmao at anyone who think Grok is anything but word salad vomit

https://twitter.com/OrderOfMentats/status/1733170118186975531

elon is 100% also dumb enough to think that this actually works as well

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Upsidads posted:

Goons, I need help.
I have no idea where to turn.
I have a co-worker that thinks all the charges about Andrew Tate are baseless and hes just guilty of being a misogynist.
Is there a good rundown that isn't twitter that shows the details on this scumlord?
Daily Beast and most only do a small rundown on his Romanian charges but it doesn't do a great job on the whole garbage person picture

he talked pretty openly about doing it while he was doing it and right up until he got arrested for it, at which point he started saying he was innocent. one of the classes for his hustler university poo poo was literally "how to be a camgirl pimp". your coworker is just a piece of poo poo and your should probably not talk to them

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Circle Nine posted:

here is the start of a christmas story about elon i wrote instead of doing work today

elon jumped out of bed, a model of the roadster complete with a monitor and a steering wheel so he could drive it around before he fell asleep every night. it was christmas day and he couldn't wait to open his presents. dressed in his cybertruck pajamas, he bolted down the stairs to where the christmas tree was. decorated in nothing but the finest emeralds from his family's mines, the tree was a sight to behold as the sun beamed in through the window and glinted off them. "oh boy!" elon exclaimed seeing the pile of presents with his name on them piled up under the tree.

christmas hadn't been the same since grimey left, but his mom was home with him for christmas for the first time in years and he couldn't be happier. while his mom didn't love cooking she had made his favorite food, ketamine infused foie grad, as a special christmas treat for him. a tray of freshly imported croissants and a glass of orange juice was waiting for him on the coffee table. running over and sitting himself on the floor, he took one and savored the taste of it.

"marry christmas mommy!" elon nearly shouted to maye, unable to contain his excitement.

"good morning dear, and merry christmas to you too," maye said softly but with a warm smile gracing her kind face. "how did you sleep dear?"

"i could barely sleep a wink, i was so excited for this morning and to see what santa brought me this year." he was beaming from the anticipation, a grin wide across his face and eyes bright.

gas

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

deadwing posted:

my guess is that 'organic' traffic is 'traffic from verified users' and the spike corresponds with the selling of verification

my guess is that they're just making poo poo up

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

isn't Mr beasts target audience like eleven year olds

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Panfilo posted:

Putting Community Notes to good use
16BBH edit: removing link to twitter pedophile guy

wait they're paying the csam go uy? lol

Somebody has issued a correction as of 01:05 on Jan 22, 2024

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

"most people don't know this" aka "i just figured this out"

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Last Chance posted:

can someone summarize? I’m not going to click that

grok will be able to do this in the coming weeks

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

is this a threat?

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Hot dog.

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

15 minutes ago, 1997, same diff

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

this is going to be used as evidence to deny him a warranty claim whenever it inevitably breaks

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

what the gently caress

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

linda, thank you

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Precambrian Video Games posted:

Cybertruck can serve briefly as a car. Traction via wheel rotation.

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if you use the wrong prompts your child will become trans and disown you

this isn't the prompt engineer's fault, it's the woke AI trainers (mothers)

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Frunk pinch detection is a learning algorithm which will increase closing force each time it detects that you do not trust it enough to stick your fingers in its path.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

if you turn it sideways, it reads "Highest Intelligence on Earth"