Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

maybe the only thing its blocky shape is good for, is anime wraps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Plank Walker posted:

can you have sex in jo pants? theoretically at least?

that would be a desecration

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Never forget that one time an american wore Google Glasses in Paris and got straight up punched in the face.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Never heard about that format. Wild.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

moist turtleneck posted:

I forgot did Elon do ozempic or one of the other cool drugs

One of the side effects of quitting ozempic is gaining all the weight back

what happens if you never quit?

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
She's promoting her new book where she shits on tech billionaires. Also she's probably retiring.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Germany had a satirical hip-hop group twenty years ago, whose tagline was "sexism against fascism".

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Rudeboy Detective posted:

but what if it's a sick stanced 2005 civic with an underglow kit, dipped rims, 99% dark tint on all windows (with bubbles), and at least one obnoxious anime sticker? ever think about that?

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe
But at least I'm enjoying the ride
At least I'm enjoying the ride
At least I'm enjoying the ride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Elon is old enough to know the original synth stuff synthwave is based on, treating it as a novelty would suggest a younger poster. But what do I know.