Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

I bet there's an Elon anime out there somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

tenderjerk posted:

harry bolz!!!! lmao 🤣🤣

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Lmao

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Who is Harry Bolz?

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

I've got big bolz
I've got big bolz
They're such big bolz
And they're dirty big bolz
And he's got big bolz
And she's got big bolz
But we've got the biggest bolz of them all

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

tenderjerk posted:

there is alot to take in here

can you not get cybertruck wet

You can't charge it after midnight either

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

At least he got the right demographics for Elon's fan club

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Almost as funny as a billionaire manchild who takes himself too seriously setting his username to Harry Bolz

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's living in your head rent free

You're right, I am being perpetually owned by Elon

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Sounds like a pokemon

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

shyduck posted:

It’s hard to know what to make of Musk’s transformation of Twitter into X Corp. (When asked for comment, Twitter responded with a poop emoji, as is its recent custom.) Elon Musk, who owns Twitter as well as X Holdings Corp., has not yet revealed this merger to the public. But it appears to have been on his mind since he first plotted his purchase of the social media company. In April 2022, Musk registered X Holdings I, II, and III in Delaware, three separate companies designed to facilitate his purchase of Twitter. According to that deal, Twitter would merge with X Holdings II, but keep its name and general corporate structure while continuing to operate under Delaware law. X Holdings I, controlled by Musk, would then serve as the merged entity’s parent company, while X Holdings III would take on the $13 million loan that a group of big banks provided Musk to help cover the $44 billion purchase. (According to Twitter’s demands in its litigation against Musk, X Holdings I would be intended “solely for the purpose of engaging in, and arranging financing for, the transactions.”)

Here’s where things get interesting. As the merger agreement stated, X Holdings II would cease to exist as a functioning entity after merging with Twitter. So the official structure after Musk’s takeover was: X Holdings I oversees Twitter Inc., while X Holdings III handles the cash. The Nevada filings show this exact arrangement is no longer in effect.

According to the Nevada secretary of state’s online business portal, Elon Musk registered two new businesses in the state on March 9: X Holdings Corp., and X Corp. Then, on March 15, Musk applied to merge those Nevada businesses with two of his existing companies: X Holdings I with X Holdings Corp., and Twitter Inc. with X Corp. In the latter’s case, the articles of the merger mandate that X Corp. fully acquire Twitter—meaning that, for all intents and purposes, “Twitter Inc.” no longer exists as a Delaware-based company. Now it’s part of X Corp., whose parent company is the $2 million X Holdings Corp. And that means X Holdings I no longer exists, either. Both X Holdings Corp. and X Corp. now fall under Nevada’s jurisdiction instead of Delaware’s. (It seems an anonymous SPAC-trader tracker first broke this news.)

Is this another chat-gpt post? I can't trust multiparagraph posts anymore

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

👀

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Thank you fox news grandpa

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

We've all been there

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

I'd consider having Musk's baby if it meant I got a sweet child support package

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Smh, all my faves are feds

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Eight-Six posted:

is dril paid by Substack?

By the CIA

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Can’t tell if a beard or if the plastic surgery has gone sour and his jowls are rotting

Don't pretend you don't know what a poorly shaved neckbeard looks like

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Nice meltdown

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

The Pussy Boss posted:

I think the FBI and Homeland Security censoring the internet is bad

I am sorry if saying that derails the thread away from important topics like where Elon's jet flew today, and who he unfollowed on Twitter, but I think you guys will survive :)

Why would you say something so controversial yet so brave?

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

He's got money for GPUs but can't pay employee severances

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i hadn't realized that. can this man get more fail

No

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Red Baron posted:

Elon please see my revolutionary design for car control

What a stupid design. Did Nintendo think people have three hands?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

f stop fitzgerald is right.

Been hearing this more and more lately

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

What's ouya with you?

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

PBS is good

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Three Olives posted:

I just bought my first domestic car in my life, god help them if I take it in and they try and give me a base Focus as a loaner.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Good shoot

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Three Olives posted:

The warranty dude that came to my house to tell me I was using too much soap in my Fisher & Paykel dishwasher was driving a new company Mercedes (Not a Sprinter), so I dunno man.

As a bit: this is funny, keep on keeping on man
As sincerity: get some help man, what the gently caress?

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

spaceblancmange posted:

the perfectly normal website is being n̴̢̛̪̬͓͈͐̆́͌́͗͂̿͜ơ̴̭̋̾̏̒͌͐̒́̕͝r̷̟̥͉̞̮̻̖̬̺͖̬̃̐̐ͅͅͅm̴̡͔̳̝̫͔͖̗͚̼̯̍̒̏͜ả̵̡̢̡͉̗̩͙̲̙̘̆̃̉͆̕l̵̨͉̖̝͇̘̬̠̮͉͎͕͍̬̓̑̿̑̏͊̆̉̅̚ ̵̡̜͕̫̣̻͎̖̟̘̲̯͔̞͔̎̐̇̚a̵̧̛̳̠̤̣̲̅͗̉̏̓̓̚͝g̴̡̛̱̠͍̞̦̰͕̻̜̹͇͉̞̫̒̓̽̓̌͂͌͌͗́͐̽̍͗a̵̛̛̘̮̝̰̼͎̐͐̑́̈́͂͌͛͒̕į̴̯͍̤͚̤̭͚̝̮͙̭̝̟̭̗̼̏̊̑̈́̄̀̒́̅̆̉̕͝͠ń̸̯͈͉͓̟̟̬͎̄̋̃͑̽ͅ

Lol

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Cuttlefush posted:

NPR has a few growing affiliate stations that aggressively killed or took over independent stations, killed good programming, fired people, and made a shitload of money for it. KUOW is my sworn enemy. NPR in general is liberal media and is aligned with the state. using funding a proxy for being a mouthpiece is stupid and the whole thing really doesn't have a point beyond spectacle. but if you consider yourself left of the democratic party NPR is not your friend, even though they do have some listenable shows.

A lot of NPR's affiliate stations murdered the gently caress out of leftist radio programs whose stations they took over. gently caress 'em. chinese journalists have managed to wear the thorny STATE AFFILIATED MEDIA crown for years. NPR lost their poo poo immediately. And they lost their poo poo about it because they know they're the ones who are supposed to get to decide who biased media is.

broadcast media in the US is fully in bed with the US government. all the independent journalists have gone crazy, thrown in with one of the flavors of liberal, or are no longer allowed on broadcast media. elon musk is also deep in bed with the US government and whatever the gently caress this sideshow is for, who knows. there's kind of a kayfabe here between the american right and slightly further right and their various personalities and aligned media that people repeatedly fall for even when it gets repeatedly explained to them, tenderjerk, god dammit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK1tfkESPVY

anyway watch this video if you haven't seen it before. a nice cia agent tells the truth for some reason. this is still how things work, except now there are only a handful of media blocs and there's no real opposition who would consider not doing what a nice state official asked them to do.

if you are someone who thinks the us government is bad, the cia is bad, etc but also think that NPR being bullied by elon musk is a problem, you need to get your poo poo together. at least it would be nice if some of you did. also if anyone thinks that the us government is ftw you should feel free to say it here in the elon musk free speech thread. dissenting voices are important and i think a few people may be holding back for fear of getting dogpiled.

Got any more specifics on KUOW?

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Can't stop won't stop

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

tenderjerk posted:

did he really make a dog ceo

There's nothing in the rules that says a dog can't be ceo

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Personally I'm enjoying this protracted mod/ik meltdown. Incredible contempt on display.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

msot of elons jokes are funny

Msot posters are afraid to admit this

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Fat rolling should be reserved for joints and blunts

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Maya Fey posted:

https://twitter.com/wongmjane/status/1646757871554826241

in case anyone wondered here's how a 10k tweet shows up in the desktop timeline (it's not collapsed like in the embed)

Lol

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

misspelling elons name... thats treading on dangerous ground

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

apatheticman posted:

Giving Jeff like 50 bucks just for my posting is the saddest poo poo.

Worse than any insult I could ever come up with.

You should take more inspiration from your username

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Maya Fey posted:

https://twitter.com/wongmjane/status/1646757871554826241

in case anyone wondered here's how a 10k tweet shows up in the desktop timeline (it's not collapsed like in the embed)

Somebody should use this to post an ASCII art Elong Musk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

It's June 28th 1971?