Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
I loving hate elon musk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
thats likely just storage cost too, if you make them stream all the data its likely much more

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Healthy content goes to another network, CENSORSHIP! Many such cases!

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

roffles posted:

why didn’t he just create a new overlord company named X and keep Twitter as the social media arm this seems incredibly stupid even for him

he did lol, Twitter is already a subsidiary but hes very dumb and loves this extremely bad company name

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

OK but this...isn't anything? This is Elon doing too many drugs at home on a Saturday night, nothing related to Twitter is remotely equipped to do any of the things he's describing

Looking into it

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
he can just login to his moms account and say hes not allowed to rename twitter and everyone will just shrug

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Elon also claims the vaporware truck with 2 inch panel gaps can act briefly as a boat so.. mad?

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Somehow he manages to make it significantly worse than the lowest expectations we had.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I’ve been crunching the numbers and I got some bad news, Elon Musk might be dumb as poo poo

Community Note posted:

Elon Musk is actually extremely epic and normal.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

mcbexx posted:

Just for shits and giggles, imagine X - the everything app actually becomes a reality and the life hub for billions of people. Just pretend it could happen, humour me.

Most if not all of your daily and social communication, financial transactions, services are running through that app. Literally everything.

And at the helm of that indispensable monolithic tool sits a drug-addled manchild with no impulse control and a life long natural anti-mattering shield fueled by the infinite money glitch, who can take it away with the push of a button because you did something that irked him, however small and insignificant.

Sign me up for that poo poo. Sounds loving great.
mad?

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
i'm doing kung fu moves and high fives now i can use tweetbot again, like the good old days

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Valorant is just woke Counter-Strike.

Concerning.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Remember the week or so when verified was the wild west and BRANDS were getting owned constantly?

Why did the Jews make that happen??

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
I would probably easy to convince Musk to lock himself into a golden throne if we told him we'd sacrifice 1000 twitter blue accounts to him daily.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Hey son, are you lost? Let's find your parents, what's your name?

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

when you have so many kids you start giving them gibberish names like a save file in a bethseda game

Boss Battle Maybe Musk

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1702824680963334629

he's moved on from personally stealing memes to having the corporate account steal IMC tweets

He is so unbelievably pathetic

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
get his rear end jackpissman

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

TheMightyBoops posted:

They actually revealed the real reason his back got hosed up in the book:

One of his companies had a party that hired a Sumo wrestler for some reason and he thought he knew judo and could throw the Sumo wrestler and then his back exploded.

I was very bored today

https://i.imgur.com/UILxo1q.mp4

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
I'm anticipating the video of the guy who wanted to run over his kid now piercing his lithium battery with a rifle round.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Looks like absolute poo poo Elong and its only 100k? where can i get one

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

This is epic and siiick

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
If Musk was actually based he would sell the Twitter domain, until then he is cucked and fail.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

what the hell does this mean.

is the price actually 10k more and they claim you might save gas money?

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

I hope he's loving miserable.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

lmao they can find misery in everything

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

dang his business acumen is on another level

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
first, he removes the ability to see interactions with an extremely popular post unless you are logged in - circumventing the risk of engaging with the platform
second, he removes extremely popular posts altogether - circumventing using the platform altogether

no wonder regretted minutes are down to an all time low

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Change the domain you coward

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Are you saying the greatest mind the human race has seen - ironman and Einstein put together - can't change a domain?

Heh, you have a lot to learn kid.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
I have infinite money and I own multiple technology companies and I take photos of computer screens.

mad?

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

actually, THIS is the best alex jones video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

:colbert:

Lmfao

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Why doesn't he just stop posting and go sit on a beach and eat amazing food and never worry about anything for the rest of his life.

What is wrong with him.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

losers like you would give up and go sit on a beach and eat food a real alpha like musk is doing what is important combating the woke community notes system he created

can’t linda do it

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
The people voted Nandini..

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Due to popular demand largely driven by their presence here, the jerk off pants team is increasing their ad spend!

*entire team cheers without taking hands out of their pockets*

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Elon Musk sux poo poo.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
lmao what on earth.

a real chump