Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

finally someone musk can call a pedo and it’s not libelous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the only thing SpaceX has gotten right is the Starlink ISP service and that stuff is halfassed at best.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

gourdcaptain posted:

The one friend I have who's family subscribed to it over their objections noted it was basically unusable at most times, so uh... "right" is dubious in all cases with Starlink.

my org does live events across the US and have been running about 4-5 units per event and the service has worked great but managing them either at a networking level or a billing level have been challenging.

coconono has issued a correction as of 15:16 on May 2, 2023

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm glad I got off twitter. That poo poo fucks you up worse than heroin.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shrecknet posted:

Winamp was (and is!) a very good music player that was 100% free, do not slander it by association with catturdfan2

my lovely little booty kingdom for a music player connected to Apple Music that shuffled by albums.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

moist turtleneck posted:

wasnt elon the one that said "use signal" right before something R happened and then it turned out the feds could absolutely decrypt signal

computational complexity scales to need when you're working at the nationstate level. Just assume any encrypted communication can be read by governmental entities if you're pissing off people that badly. The more important line is private intelligence agencies.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

commanding chatgpt to spam twitter search queries with every cuss

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Schmoe Cwead posted:

nfl pussy is so good it gives u brain damage

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Asproigerosis posted:

Stock market is completely made up and has 0 correlation with reality. All movement in musk products is exclusively due to his cult hootin and hollerin over whatever the gently caress he announces.

like a less appealing steve jobs.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

it’s pretty funny Tesla doesn’t have a press relations office. it’s the easiest way to get favorable coverage.

anyway I think Musk should turn twitter over to this YouTube guy I found. He pours poo poo all over his floor and unleashes about $5k of robot sweepers on it. seems like the right kind of crazy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

is she allowed in public schools

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

posting the request definitely won’t upset turkey so I guess this is a net win.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’m not real up on Turkish network engineering but I’m pretty sure all they can do is DNS ban which endusers can can easily circumvent.

unless all the ISPs are state controlled, in which they can block all traffic to the IPs, which would be counterproductive and cause the gamers to revolt.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

bro wild turkeys are smart and vicious. They’re capable of holding multi year grudges.

the domesticated ones? fat idiots. confused by water.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I never got laid through twitter so clearly it is a failure.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

forums got me slutted out multiple times.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

nah I’m a huge fat gently caress but I cuddle, attempt being polite and pay for dinner. works out sometimes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

is that even physically possible

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

how much?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

gratz on the house payment

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

being able to mentally calculate the square root of 4 digit numbers is dumb as hell. useless fuckin skill.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

they nice thing about teslas they are slow slow and can’t accelerate so you have plenty of time to roll d20

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rehire 6300 employees, lmao

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

what if our ground was their sky, huh genius

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

some russians use social media like facebook because its not monitored by the russian government as much as vbontakte and other russian social media sites

so there’s a good chance the shooter could have been encouraged by FSB.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Musk’s powerposting makes me wonder what L Ron Hubbard’s last days would have been like if he had access to social media.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

less glen more musk

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

toggle posted:

maybe his rear end is haunted?

I’ve been to an rear end exorcism before, it changes you.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Spacex launch was aborted today. They don't know why.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Elman posted:

Putin would just push him down a flight of stairs again

is that why musk's face is all hosed up lookin

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

WhyteRyce posted:

iron man got Bill Oreily to call Pepper Potts a pinhead

he didn’t get snapped back

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

divorces really gently caress your poo poo up

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

gucci in the trash with conflict diamonds

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

this turbo genius wants $42k/mo for api access holy poo poo

twitter’s press relations now responds with a poop emoji

this is the behavior of a totally stable smart adult

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Having spent the last 15 some years helping people use tech to make lots of money, I find myself wishing I had failson resources to throw at problems.

Twitter could be an amazing tool to gauge realtime human reactions to things and Musk insists on ineptly fiddling data so it makes him look cool.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

All DeSantis has to do is tell people Trump Went Woke

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

thank god we’ll have better state sponsored healthcare by the time we find out musk drain bamaged his true believers

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

car develops schizophrenic paranoia accuses city buses of stealing family. fights frequently with parked police cars.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Slotducks posted:

if elon musk's visions for all the features in a tesla car came true they'd be the most annoying cars on the road to drive next to - worse than bmws and the chuds in their F150s tailgating you 4'' behind you on the highway

never forget
https://insideevs.com/news/350682/tesla-roadster-spacex-thrusters/

just use nitro. oh wait you have weak little baby motors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Uncle Wemus posted:

Remember when John Edward's launch his campaign in second life

I was a John Edwards dude for a real hot minute because of that. I thought Second Life was best. it probably still is. no time for that stuff now.