Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Joey Steel posted:

Also, I think this is my first post ever, if there is a mod looking at this thread, mind changing the tag to "80s" or "Tech" instead of "poo poo post"?

Done.

Also, that bike now weighs as much (maybe more?) than a goldwing. My concern is that you wont be able to get springs strong enough to hold all that weight, just based on how heavy the bike originally was. I'd be shocked if you could spring it to hold 400lbs of extra weight, although I'm sure an email to racetech could clear up whether its possible or not. The secondary problem is valving it to keep all that weight from just turning your forks into pogo sticks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

OK, I missed the lifepo part, nevermind