Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Al Jaffee (one of the Mad Magazine OGs, inventor of the Fold-In) just died at 102.

https://twitter.com/Hoganmag/status/1645519622668427264

Use this thread to talk about how Mad Magazine was really funny when you were a kid but then started to suck when you entered your teens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

Hell Yeah posted:

why is it that when some public figure dies, we make a thread about it in gbs? is this really necessary? mad magazine is for baby boomers.

I'm a zoomer and I was entranced by Mad Magazine until Tump got elected and they stopped having to be clever

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Hey we got an opening for this gbs obituary writer niche, op are you actively not a piece of poo poo?

I'm passively not a piece of poo poo

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
as a zoomer i remember when mad had a tv show that was way worse robot chicken