Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
guess which idiot managed to get in the middle (literally, kinda impressed actually) of a whole herd of deer before chasing them off

of course it was him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
aww look at that guy

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

he's so proud of himself, which is the correct emotion as he is a GOOD BOY

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Pongo was off-leash once and found a deer, he eventually came back. After talking with the people that manage the park and learning about the deer habits in the area, Pongo probably chased it for nearly a mile. We only go off-leash now in fields where it’s a controlled environment for fetch.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
i used to let my girl off lead a lot when we lived in the north where there are no trees or livestock and few people. she did chase a reindeer into the sea once but reindeer can swim and it was ok

now we live near farms and there are forests and other dog walkers she can't really be off lead very much. too likely that she'd vanish into the woods and i really don't want her to come back covered in sheep blood

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CpDldSKxBc

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
the town bought a property near the downtown area to use as a park a couple of years ago and haven’t developed it yet. The back 3/4 is a huge prairie grass area, I hope they just put some grass paths through it all and call it good.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

irl lol every time

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Ran across an escaped dog on our afternoon walk in a nearby park. I tied Pongo to a tree but the other dog wouldn’t let me get close to check for a # on the collar. It eventually wandered back into the neighborhood next to the park so I hope he find his home.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

the chihuahua passed last wednesday. he had another hear failure episode and continued to deteriorate despite the work of the er vets

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

sorry to hear about your lovely small pupper passin :(

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
"Okay, Bud, you aren't supposed to be on that couch I'm taking the cushions away."

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/oGtvKRz.mp4

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

this is what owning a dog is really like

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

ombredog
Apr 4, 2024

for every post i make i order myself to do three squats and take an effervescent multivitamin on top of my tallest hill in my town. it helps my reception

he's ready for the day !

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

what the gently caress

big scary monsters