Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
In the same vein as the highly successful no comrade under 1k campaign, which ensured that no leftist had less than 1000 followers on twitter, I propose we do the same with emptyquotes in cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

In the same vein as the highly successful no comrade under 1k campaign, which ensured that no leftist had less than 1000 followers on twitter, I propose we do the same with emptyquotes in cspam

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I feel it is my responsibility as the creator of the "no comrade will go un-emptyquoted ITT" thread to reveal that it has been infiltrated by chuds and no requests to be emptyquoted will be honored going forward out of an abundance of caution for the safety of our fellow comrades

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

don't patronize me

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
bell hooks was a landlord

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

A Bakers Cousin posted:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

tane

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I feel it is my responsibility as the creator of the "no comrade will go un-emptyquoted ITT" thread to reveal that it has been infiltrated by chuds and no requests to be emptyquoted will be honored going forward out of an abundance of caution for the safety of our fellow comrades

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed

A Bakers Cousin posted:

hosed up if true

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Buck Wildman posted:

don't patronize me

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

hosed up if true

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

I don't know what a dialectic is and I'm too afraid to ask

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

E Depois do Adeus posted:

I went to the library and asked for information about dialectic unions and they sent me to the hardware store

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

wulgus

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol i remember this. posting is praxis ftw

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Excelzior posted:

The Dalai Lama is a CIA asset

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

drat that felt great I stand corrected

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

not reading all that but glad for you and/or sorry that happened

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Broken Box posted:

that's the thing that a man on twitter posted several years ago LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

that's the thing that a man on twitter posted several years ago LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

kramering in here to jaq off

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

don't patronize me

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 82 days!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

i missed that

thankfully

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
r

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Gimme that dopamine hit

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Buck Wildman posted:

don't patronize me

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

hosed up if true

E Depois do Adeus posted:

War and Pieces posted:

I went to the library and asked for information about dialectic unions and they sent me to the hardware store

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

lol i remember this. posting is praxis ftw

Buck Wildman posted:

drat that felt great I stand corrected

Broken Box posted:

lobster shirt posted:

Stevie Lee posted:

i missed that

thankfully

spacemang_spliff posted:

Gimme that dopamine hit

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
What if Stalin was a Twink?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

teh

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ikanreed posted:

What if Stalin was a Twink?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN