Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Jerkface posted:

I gave this the 3 episode test and im hella in on it, the characters are fun and the action is great. The thing that really sold me though was the OP, i thought "is that shiina ringo?" and sure enough it was. Love me ringo, love me historical samurai\ninja fiction, simple as

Ah! Shiina Ringo is my absolute favorite artist and has been since I was 15 in 2000. I'm very lucky that my favorite singer/writer/composer has been active nonstop for most of my life (and is still going strong). I can basically map periods of my life to her music. Karuki Zamen Kuri no Hana is my favorite album of all time, though pretty much all of her (and Tokyo Jihen's) music is also my favorite in different ways - Karuki Zamen Kuri no Hana is just transcendent as a single whole.

I'll have to check this out just on that basis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU