Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
There are endless repostings of 6 minute history channel clips featuring 5 minutes and 55 seconds of people babbling on and on and adding nothing new to the discussion followed by a UFO clip that isn't new or Oprah-worthy. How many times can we re-watch the same drat half-dozen Navy videos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
UFOs are not real op.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
UFOs are kids from another part of the galaxy out joyriding until their parents get home.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

UFOs are kids from another part of the galaxy out joyriding until their parents get home.

This is the answer I've gathered from the long time I spent in the CSPAM UFO thread (which is actually quite pleasant). There's drones buzzing around so high and so fast they can only be seen with military hardware, and the government barely ever releases videos. Other than that, some aliens creep on people and abduct them for fun or whatever. It's probably illegal under space law but some people spend their lives running from the space/time police, know what I mean

Also you will never see an alien

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Aliens probed my butt hole lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nooner posted:

Aliens probed my butt hole lol

big if true (literally and figuratively)

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Aliens are scared of high resolution cameras because they are insecure about their looks.

This is the most sensible answer.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
There are no UFOs they're called UAPs now
(Unmanned Aerial Phallus)

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Who needs aliens when we have our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

it was swamp gas. always swamp gas.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

bossy lady posted:

it was swamp gas. always swamp gas.

Like your mum lol

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have come back in time to research dark matter in your time period.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
If aliens did contact us I bet they would turn out to be real jerks.

"What's that? You can only see on wavelengths from 380 to 700 nanometers? WTF is this, amateur hour?"

"Also, we hear you still have diseases on this planet. Do you want the recipe to cure them all? Well to bad, I used that piece of paper to wipe my five asses when we stopped at one of Jupiter's moons. Smell you later, poo poo birds!"

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

syntaxfunction posted:

Like your mum lol

that information is classified. expect a visit from the NSA soon.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

UFOs only exist in the 8th plane and they are psychic manifestations.

They bleed over into our 3d universe occasionally but they are not trying to stay here. It's a spaceship flat tire situation.

I hope that helps.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

We all have 4K UHD resolution cameras in our pockets and still somehow manage to take video of unexplainable or interesting things at 240p potato quality in portrait mode obstructed by J.J. Abrams lens flares during what appears to be a violent earthquake.

So to answer your question, OP, never.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

we still have diseases because we LIKE TO BAREBACK IN THIS BITCH SUCK IT INCEL ALIENS! EARTH RULES!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Come into the light.

Welcome.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Welcome to the fantasy zone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBH-LqacmqE

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i posted one just the other day op, do your own research and you will find what you seek

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That one dude married an alien and had lots of weird half human babies and one of them looked at me

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pnbXDjAivI

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

syntaxfunction posted:

Aliens are scared of high resolution cameras because they are insecure about their looks.

This is the most sensible answer.

It's this.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I Want to Believe

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

They stole the American's stealth technology OP.

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003
I’ve ridden with Altoona, a wise alien broad who has 27 vaginas, each with an eye ball inside that can see you gently caress it. Believe in me, op

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Soggy Muffin posted:

I’ve ridden with Altoona, a wise alien broad who has 27 vaginas, each with an eye ball inside that can see you gently caress it. Believe in me, op

yeah lots of people have ridden ur mum

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

how has nobody hosed bigfoot yet? he must be horny as hell by now

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

how has nobody hosed bigfoot yet? he must be horny as hell by now

One brave woman has, indeed, hosed her: https://www.amazon.com/Bigfoot-Lesbian-Unforgettable-Night-Together-ebook/dp/B07MJLRJR2

Turns out your average Squach hunter just wasn't Bigfoot's type.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

One brave woman has, indeed, hosed her: https://www.amazon.com/Bigfoot-Lesbian-Unforgettable-Night-Together-ebook/dp/B07MJLRJR2

lmao

review posted:

Was surprisingly touched by the sweet descriptions of bigfoot's gentle soul and the narrator's thoughtful interactions. I would totally date girl bigfoot

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Amarcarts posted:

There are endless repostings of 6 minute history channel clips featuring 5 minutes and 55 seconds of people babbling on and on and adding nothing new to the discussion followed by a UFO clip that isn't new or Oprah-worthy. How many times can we re-watch the same drat half-dozen Navy videos?

New clips get released all the time bud

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Who dis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwJmNaR_4hk

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

This is how the movie Outbreak 2 starts.

They don't know what is happening until the coroner finds an unidentifiable hair stuck between patient zeros teeth.

Wee fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Apr 13, 2023

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv041-dAnqs

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Be more careful op

naem
May 29, 2011

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
My saucer had food on it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Amarcarts posted:

My theory is that the UFOs figured out what spectrum of light we see in and changed their spacecraft to reflect light we can't see. Don't know how they did that through anal probes, but they are the aliens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

but they are the aliens

but to them, we are the aliens... wooooaaaahh :420: