Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

what the gently caress?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

what the gently caress?

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

what the gently caress?

lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

what the gently caress?

Lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

scary ghost dog posted:

what the gently caress?

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Kohga is the best boss every time

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
I thought the water boss was gonna fall into the sludgey lake below and turn into Perfect Chaos

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

scary ghost dog posted:

what the gently caress?

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

the robot was better than all the other sages because it didn't gently caress everything up by accident and it was easy to use when you wanted to and if you put a cannon on its hand it'll blast things in combat and the explosions don't hurt you.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

scary ghost dog posted:

what the gently caress?

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

scary ghost dog posted:

what the gently caress?

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

scary ghost dog posted:

what the gently caress?

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that finale was fuggin epic. Especially when his healthbar kept growing I started cackling and getting extremely hype. Also nailed that excellent kind of escalation where you kind of piece together what's about to happen like 6 seconds before it happens and you realize what Ganondorf is about to do. So sick.

Well that genuinely is one of the best games I've ever played. I still have no clue how they made that much sick poo poo in the world. Superhumans at the wheel with this one. Idk if I could handle a third botw style Zelda though. I'd like something small and with better combat next time please.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
The last main mission where you build the sage feels like filler and takes too long imo

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

wrong. it was a cool different structure than the other stuff and i wish they'd done something different with the dungeons too.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

and riding the big frozen limbs out of the depots was sick

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Yeah I liked that dungeon a lot even if I thought it was the "pre-dungeon" until I surprise reached the boss lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

it was cool to come across early and wonder wtf it all did. cant start anything there until you do the thunderhead stuff though.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

finding it randomly in the dpeths exploring was a serious pog moment. and then dropping in randomly on the quest was another!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also like. implementation aside if there wasnt one second where the game said YOUVE UNLOCKED A ROBOT and you didnt get just apocalyptically hype then idk what to say

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Fungah! posted:

also like. implementation aside if there wasnt one second where the game said YOUVE UNLOCKED A ROBOT and you didnt get just apocalyptically hype then idk what to say

this

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

finding it randomly in the dpeths exploring was a serious pog moment. and then dropping in randomly on the quest was another!

Yup. The robot itself isn't really bad it just doesn't have much purpose

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
i'd use it to walk across huge gloom patches but not much else

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its slow and weak as balls was the only thing I didn't like. Probably because I didn't find the stuff down there before the very end and it would have taken 25 arm swipes to kill one Silver Bokoblins.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

but that's just a problem with the game in general. The last tier of monsters have too much dang health

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

but that's just a problem with the game in general. The last tier of monsters have too much dang health

yeh i was not happy to see silver monsters made the jump to this

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

In Training posted:

they still die in one hit with the puffshroom -> sneakstrike combo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

the DLC will add golden variants with 4x regenerating health

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

they still die in one hit with the puffshroom -> sneakstrike combo

O_o

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I should Google all the cheap poo poo now that Im postgame. Is there any way to find a completion %? I remember in botw they showed it on the map after you beat the game I think.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
The robot could have punched harder and also been a kangaroo

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Fungah! posted:

Don't mind me honey, I'm doing the "Pointing at a robot and backtracking eight times during a two hour long mission that offers no challenge while doing the pogface" challenge.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Odddzy posted:

Don't mind me honey, I'm doing the "Pointing at a robot and backtracking eight times during a two hour long mission that offers no challenge while doing the pogface" challenge.

dont post here

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Odddzy posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Odddzy posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Odddzy is correct and BTFO'ing the Nintenbros. Consider that rear end adopted.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

In Training posted:

Odddzy is correct and BTFO'ing the Nintenbros. Consider that rear end adopted.

lol. the robot's rear end tho but the journey to it is really epic. going down a long rear end ramp ftw

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
punting that mask off the isle like a kickoff and watching it tumble all the way down the hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm going to do that challenge