Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Oh boy, here we go again!
In the spirit of XCOM I'm happy to roll the dice on class, unless there's a particular niche that needs filling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Aw poo poo, I was slowly watching through the first set of March videos thinking "wow, this is a masterclass in getting the early game done". Then I refreshed the thread...

Well, I guess I get the excitement of seeing if I survive the first outing assuming I've hit the new roster already.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

So I know very little about this game, what are the ups and downs of the early-game weapons? I'm guessing that SMGs give you more mobility at the cost of reduced damage - possibly the same thing with the LMG vs SAW?