Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Can't stop thinking about the Harrison Barnes missed game winner. Absolute parallel reality moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Stephen Curry

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
Can’t wait for Darvin Ham’s smooth brain small lineup to give up every rebound to Looney

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is this a more embarrassing Home Game 7 than Phoenix against the Mavs last year? Honest question.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
I'm stuck watching this with my MIL who is making dumb comments and I kind of can't deal with it, but I can't leave, so ugh. Thanks for being around, SAS, at least I can post with friends.

C411
Jun 22, 2004
STUPID
DICK
Light years.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Nate Duncan was right about Sabonis

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Is this a more embarrassing Home Game 7 than Phoenix against the Mavs last year? Honest question.

no

e: clarification - gently caress no

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

No, not even close

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

The Pussy Boss posted:

well this sucks

counterpoint - no, it's quite a good thing actually

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Aye Doc posted:

no

snyprmag posted:

No, not even close

lmao

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I'll always remember the beam season

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
The Monkeu summoning ritual is almost complete

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

No

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aye Doc posted:

no

I mean, I legit have blocked that game from my memory so I'll take y'all's word for it.

Hot garbage either way.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Vox Nihili posted:

Yeah I guess the warriors winning is good for helping keep these dead gay forums alive with periodic injections of $30 in rereg fees

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Well, this has been a great second half. This Curry guy is pretty good at basketball

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

jackofarcades posted:

Nate Duncan was right about Sabonis

Can't really have an unathletic smaller centre as one of your franchises key pieces and expect playoff success and no Jokic is not undersized lol. That Haliburton trade is gonna look worse and worse for them

Death By The Blues fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Apr 30, 2023

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Vox Nihili posted:

Can we stop pretending like this is a good thing? Seriously. There's a reason the dude got perma'd.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Athanatos posted:

I'll always remember the beam season

Truth. Would have loved more for the Kings but this was one of the all time fun NBA seasons for any team.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Steph is top 5 all time

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the two undisputed best players on the dubs: Steph Curry and Kevon Looney

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alaois posted:

the two undisputed best players on the dubs: Steph Curry and Kevon Looney

The fact that this is 100% true is breaking my brain

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Death By The Blues posted:

Can't really have an unauthentic smaller centre as one of your franchises key pieces and expect playoff success and no Jokic is not undersized lol. That Haliburton trade is gonna look worse and worse for them

They got a really good season out of it... and almost won a really hard series. I hope they're back next year but sometimes these things are one year wonders

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

no not even close

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

jackofarcades posted:

Steph is top 5 all time

I didn’t think anyone would ever top Magic as greatest PG ever but he might actually be doing it, especially if this team goes all the way. That’ll be even more impressive than the ‘94 Rockets.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

predicto posted:

no not even close

4 people answered the question already but thanks :)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

has kevin huerter made a single 3

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
Looney has got to be the ugliest NBA player

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

jackofarcades posted:

Steph is top 5 all time

no way he’s over Tim Duncan

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

I have Steph on KDs tier

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

I have to wonder if Fox's finger got worse, it's been poor shooting and errant passing for a lot of the second half from him

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alaois posted:

yeah he's 1-5 but it feels like a 0-8 performance

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alaois posted:

Literally one, and I think it was his first shot

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Ragnarok the Red posted:

I didn’t think anyone would ever top Magic as greatest PG ever but he might actually be doing it, especially if this team goes all the way. That’ll be even more impressive than the ‘94 Rockets.

we're in such a wide open league that the last few rings imo are a little less impressive, like teams are less historically good than usual, but I give it to him just based on how he warps the court. reminds me of shaq but in a completely different way

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Can we stop pretending like this is a good thing? Seriously. There's a reason the dude got perma'd.

SA can use the ten bucks

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Wonder how much Looney can do this against AD. Warriors also did all of this and they shot horribly from three

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

bornbytheriver posted:

Looney has got to be the ugliest NBA player

How dare you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
50 in a game 7 on the road. Thank god for Steph.