Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Aye Doc posted:

starting to think the hawks gonna get absolutely dumpstered for 4 straight games, just this odd stirring feeling in my gut

i wonder if theyll try to play defense at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I had my whole day set aside to lay on my couch and watch basketball and instead I’m gonna clean and do laundry I hate this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

kingcobweb posted:

I had my whole day set aside to lay on my couch and watch basketball and instead I’m gonna clean and do laundry I hate this

Lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

whats not to like?

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

This is good because during the playoffs I always struggle picking games to skip so I can spend time with my wife. Not this round!

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Trae still foul hunting like a bitch

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Trae still foul hunting like a bitch

he sucks lol

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Tatum cold blooded. Celtics look incredible right now

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Tatum cold blooded. Celtics look incredible right now

the hawks look like they cant defend tatum or brown or derrick white or timelord. thats gonna be a problem for them

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
This game is the "Stop! He's already dead!" Simpsons meme.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Ouch

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Whats with the blue T-shirts on the celtics bench

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Jaylen doing ricky davis poo poo to boost stats and get the and-1.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Due to the competitiveness of this game ESPN should show 1992 Knicks/Pistons game 2 or something.

gently caress you Hawks! You ruined the playoffs!

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Refs are trying to rubberband it a bit

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Whats with the blue T-shirts on the celtics bench
Something to do with the marathon bombing, today's the 10th anniversary

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

shyduck posted:

Something to do with the marathon bombing, today's the 10th anniversary

Ah

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Lame end to the quarter but still in good shape

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

come on guys lol

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I had a sinking feeling the whole time this was going to get awkwardly close

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I had a sinking feeling the whole time this was going to get awkwardly close

yeah they pretty consistently let off the gas when they build an early lead

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lol those big shorts. They killed me by going there instead of the 60s small ones.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Way to reset the tone, whew

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i like it when the celtics do good

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Tatum needs to seriously work on his finishing

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

Stevie Lee posted:

the pbp guy is smacked off unisom
If it's Mike Gorman he's just very old and probably retiring soon as he doesn't do many road games anymore. Him and Tom Heinsohn I think had the record for time as a duo calling games or something.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Hawks have shown some hints of competent basketball in this quarter.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
Blockdan Blockdanovic

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I love you Al

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

should be a successful challenge imo

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
the al horford game.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Marcus Smart just whacks dudes in the arm a full two feet from the ball, no call of course, and the announcers jizz themselves over his DPOY prowess

Not gonna be a watchable series, folks

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Big game Al

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
His "steal"

gently caress you announcer gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

Marcus Smart just whacks dudes in the arm a full two feet from the ball, no call of course, and the announcers jizz themselves over his DPOY prowess

Yeah that was nuts. Sucking the guy off for an obvious foul.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Vox Nihili posted:

im gonna be watching it

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

hawks just have to learn how to play defense before tuesday at 7pm and they got this, easy

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Maybe Brad Stevens isn't the best coach ever to coach after all because this Celtics team didn't collapse where a lot of his did.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

go knicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Rick posted:

Maybe Brad Stevens isn't the best coach ever to coach after all because this Celtics team didn't collapse where a lot of his did.

brad never had derrick white, possibly the greatest to ever play