Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 94 days!
im gonna start out slow but it feels pretty good so far. will update

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Buck Turgidson posted:

Ooooh somebody STOP me (from saying the n word)

the mask but he just does blackface is kinda funny to thikn about

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

the mask but he just does blackface is kinda funny to thikn about

lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Up until my mid 20s I believed Einhorn had poo poo herself snd that is why everyone was grossed out and puking.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Buck Turgidson posted:

Ooooh somebody STOP me (from saying the n word)

i think hes trying to communicate!

*pulls out tiny bike horn that turns huge and screams racial slurs when honked*

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Xaris posted:

thinkin' about showing my whole rear end off tonight

anyone interested in seeing it? it's a pretty nice one if i do say so myself

fyad got people to post their balls in exchange for virtual reading cards, i feel cspam needs equally strong incentive because otherwise why bother taking a shower

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Up until my mid 20s I believed Einhorn had poo poo herself snd that is why everyone was grossed out and puking.

lol

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 94 days!
ended up masking off like four times last night. cant believe i waited so long to try this, i can see why so many people do it so much.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

lmao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Mr Hootington posted:

lmfao

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

lmao

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

ended up masking off like four times last night. cant believe i waited so long to try this, i can see why so many people do it so much.

rewatched Face/Off yesterday and the scene where the severed face goes into the juice

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 94 days!

speng31b posted:

rewatched Face/Off yesterday and the scene where the severed face goes into the juice

thats me

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Mr Hootington posted:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

such a good movie

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

lol

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I'm going to say the n word about mace windu

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

I did til I was like 17

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

poo poo myself I mean

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

found this randomly on youtube looking for the clip of tina turner saying thunderdome. pretty tight. lotta weird stuff like this on youtube just floating out there. anyways, i'm going "mask off" about my love of the groove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y8ZT3htT0E

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

did it happen did op ever go mask off

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

The Saucer Hovers posted:

did it happen did op ever go mask off

tragically, the answer is yes: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4029935

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
got upstaged incredibly hard. put the mask back on and try again next week dude. maybe have something scarier underneath it

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 94 days!

Cuttlefush posted:

got upstaged incredibly hard. put the mask back on and try again next week dude. maybe have something scarier underneath it

conservatism is a beacon of freedom that outshines all other petty distractions

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
*crysis suit voice* mask off:twisted:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Smythe posted:

plannning on a lil motte and bailey myself personally :grin:

Size isn't everything.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 94 days!

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 94 days!
\
"glenn's right"

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
masks are no longer mandatory at work but I keep mine out so they don't see that I filled down all my teeth for cosplay

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

bump

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I actually watched The Mask (yes, it is THE Mask) last week for the first time in 25+ years and lets just say I have some notes

1. we all remember SSSMOKINNN but does anyone remember how much actual smoking is in this movie, its bizarrely pervasive- at one point he actually jokes about killing the surgeon general which is like... was this written by the tobacco lobby? compared to where the laws ended up wrt public smoking just a few years later it feels very jarring to see it featured and emphasized so prominently

2. at one point he straight up sodomizes two guys with whole tail pipe assemblies for rooking him on his car repairs. played 100% for laughs- were gonna need a proctologist on scene!! rolling them out on gurneys with mufflers sticking out of their rear end :haw:

3. the original script apparently had even more sexual assault-adjacent stuff in it which is interesting considering how rapey what is in there is by todays standards

Anyways two thumbs up fun for the whole family etc etc. the writing snaps crackles and pops

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Futanari Damacy posted:

I actually watched The Mask (yes, it is THE Mask) last week for the first time in 25+ years and lets just say I have some notes

1. we all remember SSSMOKINNN but does anyone remember how much actual smoking is in this movie, its bizarrely pervasive- at one point he actually jokes about killing the surgeon general which is like... was this written by the tobacco lobby? compared to where the laws ended up wrt public smoking just a few years later it feels very jarring to see it featured and emphasized so prominently

2. at one point he straight up sodomizes two guys with whole tail pipe assemblies for rooking him on his car repairs. played 100% for laughs- were gonna need a proctologist on scene!! rolling them out on gurneys with mufflers sticking out of their rear end :haw:

3. the original script apparently had even more sexual assault-adjacent stuff in it which is interesting considering how rapey what is in there is by todays standards

Anyways two thumbs up fun for the whole family etc etc. the writing snaps crackles and pops

cool

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 94 days!
sounds boss op maybe I should give it a re-watch myself

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Gritty mask remake when

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
Stranger: Indeed?
Cassilda: Indeed it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
Stranger: I wear no mask.
Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda) No mask? No mask!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

croup coughfield posted:

sounds boss op maybe I should give it a re-watch myself

seems like you're not commited to having the mask off