Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sube
Nov 7, 2022

That DICK! posted:

Iron crowned after giving out his 12th dollar for the weekend

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Iron crowned after giving out his 12th dollar for the weekend

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Iron Crowned, standing in front of the oven making a big batch of lasagna, thinking about how much the girls down at the strip club are gonna love it

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Nix Panicus posted:

Iron Crowned, standing in front of the oven making a big batch of lasagna, thinking about how much the girls down at the strip club are gonna love it

Just a bread pan's worth.
Down at the club: "Ok girls. Let's see who's walking away the winner."

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
For reference, this was something Iron Crowned “cooked” and felt compelled to share with the forums. So you can use your imagination to guess what his lasagna looked like

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

poo poo on a shingle is something you make while extremely drunk/poor not something you get proud about making for the internet

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

lil poopendorfer posted:

For reference, this was something Iron Crowned “cooked” and felt compelled to share with the forums. So you can use your imagination to guess what his lasagna looked like

no

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Walk up to the club like, "What up, I got a twelve bucks"
Nah, I'm just pumped, I brought lasagna to the strip club

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

it’s probably depressingly/hilariously common that gross men bring weird gross gifts for strippers

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

lil poopendorfer posted:

mmm yes i love uhhhhh dog food on toast

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

TotalHell posted:

mmm yes i love uhhhhh dog food on toast

maybe he hated dogs because he saw them as competition

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

sitting close to the stage at the strip club and growling whenever anyone goes to put money in candi's thong

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Azathoth posted:

poo poo on a shingle is something you make while extremely drunk/poor not something you get proud about making for the internet

Right, imagine all the food he made and was like “nah that’s too gross looking to share w my posting pals”

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lil poopendorfer posted:

amerifats

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Crazypoops posted:

Everyone take some time to reflect and think about someone who you would bring a lasagna to

Crystal, Mercedes, Tempest, Lexus...oh...oh god

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Crazypoops posted:

Everyone take some time to reflect and think about someone who you would bring a lasagna to

I already answered this previously

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lil poopendorfer posted:

AHH loving censor this poo poo goddam

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

vvv the what??

goldmined creative writing exercise by martin random almost twenty years ago https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1353420

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lil poopendorfer posted:

drat when I look at that photo I can smell the toast

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Crystal, Mercedes, Tempest, Lexus...oh...oh god

this mf brining lasagne to cars

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Platystemon posted:

When I think of this website and “lasagna”, I cannot help but recall the saxophone bathtub incident.

Didn't there used to be a :scax: or am I misremembering?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

yes there was

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Iron Crowned, out of stripper money for the month, puts a plate of lasagna on the stage after a show. "Theres more where that came from"

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

imagining all the strippers simultaneously getting sick from food poisoning after eating the lasagna

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

"MY HOMEMADE LASAGNA IS WORTH AT LEAST TWO DANCES!" Iron Crowned yells as the bouncer throws him out. Next time, bolognese.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

500 good dogs posted:

imagining all the strippers simultaneously getting sick from food poisoning after eating the lasagna

on stage

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

lil poopendorfer posted:

swap.avi

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Maybe he thought they'd do an erotic dance while eating lasagna. Using a noodle as a pasty, you get the idea

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lil poopendorfer posted:

That is all

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Taking edible underwear to new and incredibly sexy places

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Nix Panicus posted:

Taking edible underwear to new and incredibly sexy places

italians have gone too far

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

"Shake it baby!"

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"

Lmao

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"

lol christ

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011